3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
711 16.02.20 09:25 pm

Trees are felled. (Farming Simulator 17)

Greetings to all! Question guys-I noticed that when nawazish in logging in a bunch of a lot of trees as well in the warehouses in piles, the machinery starts to slow down and move jerkily.Depart 50 meters from the pack to the forest and everything works without slowdown! Rostovchanka so. Planed timber stacks and then be dealt with centrally, removal of them will not work...really Sad.Maybe someone knows how this trouble to help?
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheeyz 16.02.20

Seven hundred eleven
well, I also at a small number of fps equipment starts to move in jerks

B
Bayun4ik 16.02.20

Seven hundred eleven
This is because the game interprets each tree as a separate object , not as a decoration , as a result, the loading RAM and VRAM and drawdown FPS . The more trees, the more the drawdown .This situation , incidentally , not only with trees but also with other objects such as bales . Try to lay down in a stack many bales will immediately feel the effect .
The output I see in the storage for the logs , as well in the Gifts of the Caucasus warehouse timber , but unfortunately the modders for some reason this is not attended to . At least I have these repositories are not met . So try to let the forest at once in processing or sell, yet there is no option ...

711 16.02.20

Bayun4ik thank you for your explanation! I will follow Your advice! Planned to organize a mass evacuation but in light of such a situation will get out of the situation on Your method!)) Thanks again!

B
Bayun4ik 16.02.20

Seven hundred eleven
Not for that - I would be glad to help , but only Council . In theory the logs can be written in any purchased store , suitable in texture , but yet no time to do it.
If you are interested - I'll give you a link to a very good Russian website , there have been modders , well, just talented guys there try to ask , it is likely that will help :) Here is the link :
Спойлерhttp://farming-mods.ru/

711 16.02.20

Bayun4ik
Good day! Thank You for the help! Be sure to look at Your credit guys will just ask around and maybe someone will help trouble win!)) Thank You My Friend!

G
German Swift 16.02.20

failed whether reset this problem? ATO I have the same thing

p
pavlik0588 16.02.20

I have also cut down trees sags game

G
German Swift 16.02.20

pavlik0588
it would be necessary to solve something with this problem.
how to contact the modders themselves don't know?

p
pavlik0588 16.02.20

don't know