3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomanes 23.09.19 10:43 am

Need help (bug?..) (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4)

The people, prompt how to pass this place (4th year level Dragons):
http://i8.fastpic.ru/big/2010/0707/72/4455ebb29a3f69e7543c9164f8d43172.jpg
As I understand it here is another bug: when you approach the cage, the platform rises, the dragon with it begins to rise through it and then falls back down. In the end, the platform is on top of a dragon, and nothing can be done.
Who faced and was able to get around?
32 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilovepantera 23.09.19

I think this is a rare case. Try to reinstall fire wood on a card last. Direct X update, download PhysX from offsite. and accordingly the game to be reinstalled.

O
Overlord_PG 23.09.19

And again a try?Helped me...

P
Pomanes 23.09.19

ilovepantera
Well, the wood I have, the last stand, unless the game is rearranged to try... not the first glitch I encounter in this game, in the third year there was a moment in the last mission when you throw a spell at the statue and the game freezes. Had sophisticated ways this is the place to go. Now once you have glued(

Overl0rd
Already tired replay, one figure dragon falls)

S
Seriy50000 23.09.19

ilovepantera
Well, the wood I have, the last stand, unless the game is rearranged to try... not the first glitch I encounter in this game, in the third year there was a moment in the last mission when you throw a spell at the statue and the game freezes. Had sophisticated ways this is the place to go. Now again glued to(-HOW to SOLVE IT PLEASE TELL me!!!!!

S
Seriy50000 23.09.19

what is the amps. how to go in the third year the last mission what to do so the game freezes!!!

l
log097 23.09.19

help pliz to understand. game where after okay for Ron and Hermione, go across the bridge, there is a video as Hagrid brings in Christmas trees, and then the video ends and all... no. I just think that a movie that after it does not start.. and chips from the removal sahrani tried three times played and different versions tried - the original and from R. G. ReCoding

D
Deazl 23.09.19

I, too, hangs the last mission of the 3rd year, as to the ledge with the flower climb.

[
[PROTOTYPE] 23.09.19

Lethal Ghost, stupid ashallow all through *Olu blah.....

H
HEPOPro 23.09.19

damn no one knows how to fix the error when Vrubel the game and it's nice right !?!? damn and don't give me stupid answers like we can the Drava Kazachye or download a different version of EVERYTHING I ALREADY did Kabuto I'm so stupid

M
Medved_orbitel 23.09.19

people! help! what are they doing? there is a bug,the error lies in the file XAudio2_4,diretics updated,hemorrhagic left,help!!!!!

W
Wirtzlavus 23.09.19

Reinstall the game or download another version

J
JaniXJani 23.09.19

same problem as Seriy50000. reinstallation has not helped in any way. help.

H
HEPOPro 23.09.19

Wirtzlavus th for stupid answer I have a bunch of other vermi pumped takayazhe problem kakbudto I'm so stupid !!!!!!!

v
viteo 23.09.19

Deazl
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/legoharrypotteryears14/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-55508158&pid=960603
the decision of the glitch at the level of The Dark Tower, the last third of the Chapter.
I have the third time it happened.

D
Devil43816 23.09.19

HEPOPro
The same garbage.
Crashes immediately after startup, tried everything suggest - does not help

C
CloudWalker 23.09.19

Hello, I installed the game but when I animate stickmen on the screen, begin to fly(ruffle) grey polygons, and the men are drawn. Reinstalled the game, downloaded another image, still remained. Other LEGO games such problem nebylo! Tell me what can it be?

m
misha super 23.09.19

Help.I have a 3 year glitch in the last mission when you shoot the statues with the torches, the computer hangs.

D
Dsdbk 23.09.19

Mike super
1. You can try with the default settings. If does not help, gradually reduce the quality of the graphics (screen resolution, effects). If does not help - take the save file and pass that part on another computer. Well, to monitor the temperature inside the computer case. In some cases it is necessary to start the game again (when I messed up in the save file).
2. First defeat the Dementor, then assemble the right statue with the torch (it is in the trunk), thawed it part of the door, and only then to apply a spell to the left the statue with a torch.
3. Immediately after applying magic on the gargoyle to jump down to the moment when the door melted it could not be seen. And then the same with the second.
4. After watering flowers you want to include the bottom flower and the top not to touch, then beat the Dementor to collect another statue, jump on top of the flower and at the same time to shoot a spell to make the hero shot with magic when he broke a foot from the flower type, when he jumped) and then quickly run to the left so that the camera is not seen as the door melted.
5. This method one two. In General, all simple:
1) you Need to enable for two
2) the Second player (green) is sent to the top
3) Then do everything with the speed of lightning.Green(second) player shoot-in-1 holder then cut in a break of the green and hit drop out. Wait 5 or more seconds.
4) Repeat the same procedure.

I was helped by the second paragraph. Good luck.

w
warmaster120199 23.09.19

LISTEN I HELPED!!!!!! In Chapter 3 the last mission in place gdee limited hangs put EVERYTHING to the DEFAULT SETTINGS 100% works

v
valya51 23.09.19

I need help can some how get rid of a glitch at the end of the 3 years of training where statues