3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 16.02.20 09:25 pm

100% CPU usage when playing (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello, dear friends.
Want to get this game, and with the discount the incentive for it in this period is willing to buy, and not just to buy, and for the second time.
However, decided to pre-ask my question.
Exactly why buy second time.
Are the owner of system on the i7-7700k + GTX1080ti, 16GB RAM. Monitor I have a 21:9 2560х1080, and actually two months ago, I already bought the Gold Edition of this game on steam. What was my surprise when the performance test I found 99% CPU usage and the related drawdown FPS to 40-50 fps (on ultra settings) which are naturally accompanied by slowdowns and tearing", which is not comfortable. Average FPS system gave out at 80 frames, but nevertheless.

Then I googled this topic and realized that nick attributed the credit for the presence of dual protection (Denuvo + VMPRotect), and obesity say that it is a feature which provides the best gaming experience. To choose who to believe I did not, but the fact remains a fact - fixes not play uncomfortable. In the end, its 3K per game I issued a refund on Steam.

Nevertheless, the reviews the game is good enough, and as a fan of the series I would like to see it, and that's actually interested in the question: How are things going with loading the percent right now? Was it better? Or Origins and eats 100% CPU power of whatever CPU was not under the hood?

Thank you.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 16.02.20

fatallezzz
My eating 100% and after 1 hour of playing the system starts to hang.

J
JetFIRE13 16.02.20

fatallezzz
The problem you have,not the game.Such hardware can not a priori sits on the bottle under 40фпс.Yes,the download by 99% is the place to be,but it is not always stable and does not affect framerate.
You better write what you game is,if you've checked the train on errors and fragmentation.As you have RAM in the MP and how many dies at all.Do your overclocking, and as tested for stability,if any.

Here's a gameplay of your forum,from a guy overclocking to 4.8 GHz and RAM 3000Мгц,plus the card itself(+145 core +700 memory).
My config Intel Core i7 8700K(4.7 Ghz,1.275 v) * Asus TUF Z370-Plus Gaming * Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB(3200Mhz,16-16-16-36,1.35 v 16Gb) * Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 1070 X3(2100Mhz/9200Mhz)+Accelero Hybrid III-120* SVO Deepcool Captain 360EX * Thermaltake Core P3.
Don't have any problems in the game.

a
aTomat 16.02.20

I would like to upgrade to something better

f
fatallezzz 16.02.20

BlacK DaryL wrote:
what you have is worth
HDD WD 1TB Gold. System on SSD Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB (or 250 can't remember which. Not at that comp now)
BlacK DaryL wrote:
tested whether you train on errors and fragmentation
SMART approx. Defrag included in the schedule. How was fragmented hard drive when the game had not say, but I doubt that it was fragmented in principle.
BlacK DaryL wrote:
As you have RAM in the MP and how many dice do
2 dice for 8 GB, connected in dual channel mode (IT is one HUNDRED PERCENT, the system collected yourself)
BlacK DaryL wrote:
Do your overclocking, and as tested for stability,if there is one
Overclocking no, the percent of leaves in the increasing frequency standard bostom (4.2 default AP Tu 4,7). Overheating either, so it's not throttling (temperature not above 60 degrees, percent sometimes jumps up to 70 but it happens not often)
BlacK DaryL wrote:
Here's a gameplay of your forum,from a guy overclocking to 4.8 GHz and RAM 3000Мгц
Well, actually the guy height 80 FPS. When comes down lower increases to 95-100. In my case, the screen resolution is higher and proficient method after buying a 21:9 monitor, it was determined that performance requirements are increased by 7-15% depending on the optimization of a game, so in fact if you compare the config of this guy with my, but to enter into such task characteristics as 2580х1080 resolution (vs 1920x1080 in the video) that we actually have what I had when I bought the game. And the guy, incidentally, rathany percent loaded on 80%, it icesheet from this optimization.

So I'm thinking that Origins will cost something like without me.

f
fatallezzz 16.02.20

BlacK DaryL wrote:
Here's a gameplay of your forum,from a guy overclocking to 4.8 GHz and RAM 3000Мгц,plus the card itself(+145 core +700 memory).
When I watched the gameplay, I noticed when the guy opened the map that it is on the edge of the map in the location of the fortress surrounded by water. I decided that in this region the FPS can be higher because environment is not too demanding (we all know that if you look at the floor, to the sky or to walk to the edge of the map and look to the horizon the FPS will grow) so I decided to look further. In the middle of the video the guy moved closer to the center of the map where the environment becomes more demanding (not only the bare stands of fortresses. Appears grass, varied terrain, there's all sorts of stones, in the background a city view road), and we can see? 70-75 FPS. And by the way if you look closely, MicroProse visible in the video (of Course it may be Youtube, but still)

k
kvitos 16.02.20

I have the same system as you, but video card is not Ti, and the usual 1080. in 4K resolution fps at max speed floats from 30 to 60 depending on location. Work comp is weaker (can not remember exactly), but there 1080p Monique, on average it flies 40-60 fps. The main difference - at home and at work the game is on the ssd. Generally under this system to put games on the hdd that's weird. SSD gives an unreal performance gains of the game. Hell no the download processor no - I do alt-tab and look parallel to the 3D x-rays, which are well devour the memory, then close the x-rays, back in the game and no additional brakes are not getting. I really want to believe that your comp is windows 10 and not windows 7 zver edition. Make sure all the wood is fresh, try to put the game on ssd and check how it goes

f
fatallezzz 16.02.20

kvitos wrote:
I really want to believe that your comp is windows 10 and not windows 7 zver edition
Windows 10 Pro (x64). License.
kvitos wrote:
all wood fresh
Fresh (accent on second e) only Semyon Baba Nura :)

kvitos wrote:
try to put the game on ssd and check how it goes
I'll try, but buy a second time for the sake of it don't) Thanks for the advice.

A
AlexKHAB 16.02.20

Don't know the Problem is in your hardware. I konfa easier, 50-60 at maximum speed, with drawdowns of up to 40 (but not freezes but just heavy locations in the cities). I have a 6700K i7 (without overclocking) + 1070 GTX. Well the truth is I have on the SSD the game is installed. But I don't think that a FPS can be affected.See what processes the percent loaded. In the task Manager I can't see what? And Yes, I have Monique with the same resolution as you and aspect ratio.

d
dmitriy fominyh_09 30.07.20

kvitos
SSD gives an unreal increase game performance ???????????? ahaha, you just deer-scribe !!!!

R
Roman Buhvalov 30.07.20

Dmitry фоминых_09
well, the CSA would be Yes, because Loki fatty and SSD such a long upload like normal hard no