3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SlashuuR- 16.02.20 09:26 pm

Take a series of at least 5 kills (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

How to do it, if there's been some almost unkillable Janissaries, and retry missions a mission not count? The first passage, when the enemy was weak, lost, did not think it would be so hard, now the game passed by 99%.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 16.02.20

well, you can re-take one of the first missions where the enemies are weak , and there to make a streak of kills . it should work in theory

-
-SlashuuR- 16.02.20

Nikotinoz_
I wrote that when you replay missions, combos do not count. It would was not a question.

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.02.20

-S-R-
but , I did not notice , sorry . then I can't help , alas

L
LeSHiy_047 16.02.20

Go to YouTube there is a video how to earn achivki.

d
dimon-alfa 16.02.20

and in training you can do?

V
Vagan86 16.02.20

-S-R-
What's the problem? Start a new game.

F
Filli 16.02.20

Crossbow to help

p
pfrhsnm2011 16.02.20

in Cappadocia(can't remember how) easy

-
-SlashuuR- 16.02.20

Assassinate
There all in the trash is trashed passages taken on the phone.

dimon-alfa
In Revelations there is no training mode.
PS Sorry, I forgot, he is, but the method will also plow below was written why.

Vagan86
Maybe the fact that I played more than 30 hours and passed the game 100 percent?

KreKeR_xD
A continuous chain of murders not carried out with the crossbow.

pfrhsnm2011
By the way, Yes, thanks, I'll have to try. Then I will unsubscribe about result.

UPD: Yes, indeed, the guards in Cappadocia is much weaker. But the interesting thing is that the counter of the task and stands firmly on 3/10. Probably a bug, how nezaschitanny job with the bombs and the fact that the entire game never met Templar - collector of taxes. How many games in the series took place in every part of met broken scripts, well Yubisoft so the games is not polished to the end.

F
Filli 16.02.20

-S-R-
Don't know how you fight but I achivku this crossbow took

P. S Maybe a bug with the crossbow I had, I do not know

V
Vagan86 16.02.20

-S-R-
In order to get achivku no matter how many hours you played. Start a new game and get achivku with weak enemies.

-
-SlashuuR- 16.02.20

Vagan86
Firstly it is not achivka, and the task. And second of all she is needed for this savegame, which is passed on 100%.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 16.02.20

Profit stun grenades bleed the Byzantines and the Ottomans, until they cut each other full time 5 kills))))

n
normik183 14.07.20

I've solved the mystery with the Bank this task. In General for easy completion of this task, I, like everyone else, went to Cappadocia and was unable to complete it. The problem is that the game sees a counter only in Constantinople. I did move the"Ayia Sofia" and take the knife, hold down the key shots, thus note a few of the Janissaries, and throw twice to bring them to vysotnogo sostan me. If they attacked, then just choose those who have less with more HP, in this way carry all the Janissaries for small and just do a series of five murders. Repeat these in combination 10 times, maybe less if you get one try to make a few episodes. Yes, the way is very long and difficult, but working, I like everyone was 99% and I was able to finish a hundred thanks to this very method.