3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolkor 16.02.20 09:26 pm

The details of using cards for tuning (Need for Speed Payback)

Someone knows how to use a tuning card. And how to use them on different machines
31 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 16.02.20

Had the card with the best characteristics at the end of the race - use it on the machine or sent to the garage. If you do not need this or it is worse than you have, then sell it or exchange for a token. For three tokens you can try to win the perfect card in the garage (in the tab Sweepstakes), but without much success. Also cards can be purchased in the garage, but they are usually lousy and from different brands. Assortment of the store is updated every 10 minutes. But maps can in the garage any to put what you have in stock.

Do not forget to check the supply in the relevant section of the menu. When I remembered, there was already a shit-ton of boxes collected.

M
MANTISS13 16.02.20

hemyl_20 \On different machines does not.Specific card assigned to the machine on which you received it.Throw in any way.

d
dmll 16.02.20

You can make tokens to 999 999 999, and all to fix the machine one brand, goes on for 20 minutes! that card came from needed 3 bonuses!

x
xenus_jora 16.02.20

dmll
how to make more)

S
ShiHou 16.02.20

Hudsоn
the best card just for sweepstakes. The race falls on the trash, even if the maximum level. Without the +3 all cards are rubbish, if the goal is to close all the best racing and testing.

xenus_jora
Cheat Engine

x
xenus_jora 16.02.20

ShiHou
honestly bad to use Cheat Engine in PM can be explained oak))))

S
ShiHou 16.02.20

Here is the answer of default

Spoiler

xenus_jora
Choose 4 bytes in the list of values before searching, then plug in the Value of existing tokens, click search, find the address list. Spend in the Studio or exchange and receive a number of coins scored in one of the best sport Value the new number, hit Next Scan, and so 3-4 times. Then leave the shop and go again, again press Next Scan and you eliminates to 2+ addresses. Double LMB and change it to necessary value. In the game you get tokens as much as was asked in the CE. All :)

K
Kichez02 16.02.20

I do not catch up with the cards. I go to the shop to buy a card. Look card, for example, ur.4 improves perfomance. Take it, but when I want to put it see that it degrades the characteristics... so what?

H
Hudson 16.02.20

ShiHou

And a mountain of chips on the draw who will? I did not make.

Kichez02

You have, say, could be the SD card.3 which gives improvements on acceleration, and jump, but the one that fell - ur. 4 with the improved nitro. Accordingly, if new put, then you will be added to the nitro, but not weak will fall acceleration to 100 range. All the attention on the specialization card. Card level 7 with three bonuses can give more dope on the track than the card level 8 without bonuses at all. Sooner or later, of course, you put all the cards to the max, but while the swing - options.

W
WLADWINNER 16.02.20

I noticed that the car to 300ур. they fall only card 12ур.

S
ShiHou 16.02.20

Hudsоn
Win races and challenges is necessary, although I s...lated to drift already, what is idiotic strap put on 2-3*

Kichez02
The cards are bonuses to performance that is written on them, in addition to level. If you have a card such as block cilindrov level 18 without bonuses, the card 17 level +3 bonus, for example speed+emergency+brake cuts her off, because the difference in level 1-2 is not very substantial. In General, buy for dollars you can basically trash cards, top - only for tokens sweepstakes, but to start sujecki go. Closer to the middle and 299 level nichrome does not Shine on the race and the challenges. Even veterans to beat the problem is.

EWANGILIE
Because 300-level class auto ceiling - 12 level. But in General, like in the game card to level 30 available. Ie where you can collect real spaceships for the idea))

W
WLADWINNER 16.02.20

ShiHou
Max saw 18ур.map)

t
tophacker 16.02.20

What is the maximum level of the map?

a
arhangel2686 16.02.20

neopride

t
tophacker 16.02.20

arhangel2686
Thank you!

a
arhangel2686 16.02.20

neopride
correctly even so: for vehicles with the level of development from 100 to 300 the maximum map level 12. With the level of development to 399 and relics - 18 level.

W
WLADWINNER 16.02.20

Pleeease reply. For what and how often give DELIVERY?

S
ShiHou 16.02.20

EWANGILIE
every day, the more trials performed, the more often give.

t
tophacker 16.02.20

EWANGILIE
In addition to the ShiHou comment from: when to perform the test, you can see how many stars left to get to the next delivery.

arhangel2686
thank you! now I understand why with the level of auto 299 high fall map level 12:D

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.02.20

People and explain to me,.why Hitopadesa ????pure _____(beautiful, antique bluff More Money) or is there some more poleznoe a destiny,?????