3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifest12 16.02.20 09:26 pm

Friends can't join me on the server (Factorio)

I want to have friends look at my achievements.But I can not enter some kind of mistake.But I can log in.(I Use Hamachi)
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verumite 16.02.20

You would specifically write something... what is the error when it POPs up... pirates, I suppose? most of the problems in the connections via Hamachi happens due to a firewall blocking either due to closed ports on the router.

C
ChekGuevara 16.02.20

Verumite
true. I had a problem with the router asus rt-n10p. long suffered how to open ports (he resisted), but in the end everything turned out. Though there were moments when playing 3 players or more...the game was starting to show a slideshow.

C
ChekGuevara 16.02.20

Manifest12
Try to disable the firewall. To use a different virtual network. And of course...better to buy a license. Think about 500r for this game and a lot of buzz with friends...it's just a penny.

M
Manifest12 16.02.20

When you log on to my server at a friends says something like failed to connect

V
Verumite 16.02.20

Manifest12
something? learn to Express a problem, please=)

V
Verumite 16.02.20

ChekGuevara
sometimes that opening ports does not help=) Sometimes the ISP uses NAT Protocol and gray IPS=) in these situations, alas, it will only change the provider...

C
ChekGuevara 16.02.20

Verumite
sorry. Grey IP...this is when it is constantly changing? not specifically tied to the user?
If Yes, then I have the same. But the other began to play normally. The program...tungl - I have green light and can play almost any game with almost all.

V
Verumite 16.02.20

ChekGuevara
no, what you mean is a dynamic IP... Grey IP is the address assigned to the internal network of the provider, thus the global network is the confusion (if it is to explain) =) and a dynamic IP is fine but games are not always suitable, especially if involved as the server... some installation require that you add exceptions and ports to specific IP addresses=)

H
Higher 16.02.20

Need to open UDP port 34197 If it does not work, it is possible to block the firewall or AntiVir. Your Ipshnik can be found here 2ip.ru and if through Hamachi, then the room can be found. And even if you do static IP, the problem should disappear.

B
BACABI6 16.02.20

I think it is not true, but hold on)
https://factorio.zone/
Site where free then can supply the server.

S
Strunder 13.06.22

Greetings to all those who have been looking for a way to go for a long time! I was able to figure it out duplicate the entire folder with the game (C:GAMESFactorio v1.1.59) and call it "Factorio v1.1.59 server" then go to C:GAMESFactorio v1.1.59 serverbinx64 and throw these files (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y8nEg1NyF2jX5ZiBDgX2KwV2e9E1Sd8c) (rename the save in the folder C:GAMESFactorio v1.1.59 serversaves to map) then run server.bat as admin and enter the game ( via C:GAMESFactorio v1.1.59 serverbinx64/factorio.exe) and connect to ip adress:5001 (your ip can be found here https://2ip.ru/) friends come in via hamachi or radmir vpn