3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piligrim1908 16.02.20 09:26 pm

On the screen"Input Not Suppoted\".

To install the game. The default medium settings. Were friezes. Reduced the settings to minimum. Went more or less, friezes began to appear very rarely. Got the update on my graphics card. Set. The Frisians were gone altogether. I started to raise the settings. At some point the screen went dark, and on it a floating window with the inscription Input Not Suppoted. Ctrl+Alt+Del does not help, only reset computer button. I tried to run the game again. The screen was again black with a window. The sound of the game is.
Questions:
-How to reset if I cannot login to the game?
-If you have to reinstall, how to transfer save RAM?
The game Stalker - call of Pripyat.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 16.02.20

In my documents folder is games. Then I see no reason to explain, because there must be at least some convolutions in the brain.

p
pervosid 16.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
why so? ini file with the settings. for your resolution change.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 16.02.20

pervosid
Give the motivation to think for themselves first. People can roll the wood, but can't figure out how to find the settings file of the game. A little weird, I think.

A
Aktay 16.02.20

Piligrim1908
In the game folder is the userdata folder. Need file settings - user.ltx opened in any text editor. Line with the resolution vid_mode

PS: well, for some I want to remind you: What is the difference between Russian, American and Jewish forums:
- On the American forum you ask a question and you give the answer
- On the Jewish forum you ask a question and you ask the question
At Russian forum you ask a question and you explain why you are such a fool (the letter m)

P
Piligrim1908 16.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Hey, mogoituisky, don't be rude,right? I have 8.1. There is NO folder My documents. There is a folder Documents, which prasarana up and down. Nothing. It has a folder"Saved games. (According to the theme of THIS game) too. If you have brains, then strained them and tell me, what is the file sohranenki IN the GAME FOLDER or ON the DISK C:\.

P
Piligrim1908 16.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
The apogee of stupidity is arrogance. You live with me as a dad, with high... Maybe in the corner put? Roll wood, in fact, a routine operation. I'm NOT a gamer, just decided to play at leisure and ended up in the situation. Time to understand especially there, because she asked the Council. Can say, say, I can not keep silent. But you never know, right? Want to show off as much urine, no!

P
Piligrim1908 16.02.20

pervosid
File .ini from the files of the game missing.

P
Piligrim1908 16.02.20

Aktay
Thank you very much for the advice! Found suggested by file and line. In addition, in the same text file and found some lines with the modified data. All in plain English, with almost no acronyms. Set reasonable values. It's all gone. Again a huge Thanks!