3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20 09:26 pm

Unusual question (Dark Souls)

Who knows stanimirov or those who just fills out on the video with the passage of Rem the DS version? All sorts of scum the type of top YouTube shoot is not necessary. Interested in what some fans of the series and so on. Can anyone have a channel someone else in mind? Even if the passage of only planned. And not anyhow, some. Normal, high-quality, full.
I would be grateful.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mivemax 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Game Doctor specializiruetsya on the DS series

T
Terving 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Rock and Play, knows the entire series. On YouTube its passage and remaster Demon Souls on PC with an emulator(and in Russian)
Mechanic Legion. To see it I highly recommend. Stream made for specific challenges: only bows and crossbows only. Randomayzer first Darku(the player has the right to use and to wear only found weapons and items(objects) engaged in several games of the series. From going blood born on NG+ onion. Of finished Dark Souls 3 Pyromania throw cobble-stones. And with both additions...tin)))

D
Di1etant 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
If you don't fundamentally passing it use, can only recommend channel BesPolezniy. Without further ADO, just try to look the passage

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

mivemax
This type of blunt. IMHO. I can't watch. At times extremely annoying.
Terving
Will read, thanks.
Timur Beresnev
The same theme that doctor. Annoying with their stupidity. Only bombing cool, but it's not what you need =)

u
urist666 16.02.20

I remember the first time I passed, occasionally turned to the letsplay Macintoshes (DS1), it's all detailed and explained calmly and chewed.

S
Shadowarm 16.02.20

CustomStories,something like that(this youtuber)

T
Terving 16.02.20

Shadowarm
By the way, Yes. Watched his video-on-remaster - Should I buy Dark Souls Remastered? (Vol. 2) Sensibly and without the imposition of a loved one (the sin many streamers)

S
Shadowarm 16.02.20

Terving
I now this question is raised whether or not to fork out 600rub for the remaster,though the original I never passed)

B
Bulletstorm777 16.02.20

Channel whyme758 .

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

Look Eligorko channel, its passage as whyme758, nice to look at and listen to (though al had a speech impediment)

T
Terving 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
JohnDou, satisfied with an interesting challenge. One of them Actually fights with bosses with 11.35