3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzroslyy 16.02.20 09:27 pm

Remaster (Dark Souls)

Where and when you can buy? what silence?
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 16.02.20

25th the incentive, the remaster should replace the original DS

s
siame 16.02.20

On twitch already stimat.

D
Di1etant 16.02.20

Ivan Bystrov
What if in the library the original steam version? Will remain PtDE or replace Remaster, you have anything?

I
Ivan Bystrov 16.02.20

Timur Beresnev
Will remain Ptde, and the remaster will give a 50% discount

PS Twitter Gromov wrote that the remaster will be available for purchase on may 24th at 8 am, Japanese time, that is, after a couple of hours

t
thelostkz 16.02.20

https://store.steampowered.com/app/570940/

D
Di1etant 16.02.20

Ivan Bystrov
Yes, everything you said is true)
For my main account the game is worth like 40$, and to the left of the account with the Russian region where I activated purchased Stimme/Peyia Ptde, the game is given 50% discount of 600 rubles for dollars is converted like$ 10. I think it's obvious which profile is better to buy the Remaster)

s
serega1121 16.02.20

People, sorry for may be not a very smart question, but I haven't played the first part. Played in 2 and 3rd I liked, especially the third. Now with the release of the remaster I think it is necessary to buy. As it is worth it as a toy compared with the second and third?

R
Rostislav Levchenko1 16.02.20

serega1121
Definitely worth it, that's just the remaster, many now comes in... one place, and the original plow normally only with the fixes. So, the choice is yours)

g
gloccc 16.02.20

serega1121
Worth it . The first part better than the second and will be roughly on par with the third . So a must to buy again, I have no problem with the remaster is not present

v
vzroslyy 16.02.20

with the support of klawiatury I just pass it on to
dark souls 3 played 1.5 hours t

g
gloccc 16.02.20

adult
keypad-the mouse in the remaster the same as in the third darque . So you can safely pass

s
serega1121 16.02.20

Rostislav Левченко1
gloccc
Gee, thanks, buy and plays an. Although I have heard that the shit this is the second part.
But the keyboard mouse or gamepad this is a complex question. My whole life was not the gamepad, and then had bought about a year ago, now the dilemma is which is better? (well shooters just disappear) Even in games such as assassin and finalka can't decide where is more convenient. Each device's pros and cons.

C
Cineraus 16.02.20

People,no one has solved the problem with memory?

V
Vignoni 16.02.20

people, who can faced a problem: the game goes like in slowmo, while fps is normal, around 40. Just that everything takes twice as long