3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20 09:28 pm

It's even at all realistic? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Is it possible to get the achievement Good guy Nick?This should somehow miraculously find a server where people play,download the demo and go to help them campaign.Did anybody achieve this and how really to receive it now?
22 Comments
Sort by:
[
[P-Body] 16.02.20

Now it was the week when steam gave L4D2 to play for free.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

[aquillo]
So achievement is remained and now, while the same action will not work,figure it will get?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

Very sorry,I have 60 achievements is not difficult.

z
zl_leshiy 16.02.20

incessant wonder people!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

zl_leshiy
What's amazing about the collection achievements?

L
Left 4 Life 16.02.20

Really. Steam Achievement Manager to help.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

Left 4 Life
And in more detail?

M
Moskit 16.02.20

Tula potsik
http://gib.me/sam/

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

Mosquito
This cheat for barn armless and brainless people with disabilities?No,thank you.

[
[P-Body] 16.02.20

Just for fun, use it to reset all achievements. By and large, it makes no sense to cheat yourself achivy - they still do not give anything.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

[aquilo]
Moral satisfaction they give.

z
zl_leshiy 16.02.20

Tula potsik
what does achievements have to do with the game than the alleged vanity for shkoloty? be proud of killing 100 zombies are funny, that to take 10 kg mukalatury is another matter.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

zl_leshiy
What does the delivery of paper have to do with the game?Do not flood.

z
zl_leshiy 16.02.20

Tula potsik
letting makalatury though the sense is, and you now prove that achievements in this game have at least some sense (vprchem as in most) than the imaginary theslave, I'm playing a game for fun, not for some imaginary achievements if almost nothing feels bad than wiping his pants, it's time again pioneer to introduce!

PS you mouth is people don't shut, and keep your eye out for me more often!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

zl_leshiy
Achievements conceived by the developers themselves and you with each one of them can at least until the end of time to argue about their sense and meaning,here I not the adviser.Nobody I do not plug it because you want to think.And slow down the aggression and turn the head please, and your questions will disappear by themselves.

M
Moskit 16.02.20

Tula potsik
This cheat for barn armless and brainless people with disabilities
you asked for more and I gave you the link

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.02.20

Mosquito
Well,Yes, but I clicked on the link,studied and argued the refusal to use it.

I
Infiltrator 16.02.20

Achievements mean little, but unless of course do nothing, then I give all sorts of jobs ,longer to detain in the game.

s
slender535 16.02.20

look http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094256670/stats/L4D2?tab=achievements

s
slender535 16.02.20

[P-Body]
Well the game I got for the new year to be honest I'm very happy because in those years she was my favorite