3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 16.02.20 09:28 pm

A game about the middle ages, knights or a simulator of the bum and a drunk? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

It is not true of course, but I just started playing this game, waited for patches, tired of waiting, force has no no not. Now I have the patch 1.4.3., but that's not the question.
This situation, playing for four hours then, after the prologue, when it is so to speak allowed me on all four sides. And that's what I think is a game about the middle ages, knights there, or a simulator of the bum and a drunk? Or it all depends on how people will play it?
I just do nothing but wander from village to village, stealing food, pulling all of the houses that is bad, what would it sell and buy a drink, sleeping, and so on, already alcoholism has earned. All dirty, smelly, in which the shit is eternal, and always the whole face is battered.
Tell me I'm wrong or doing something wrong?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Determinant 16.02.20

Podvipodvertov
That's right - ignore planned developers quests in a story-driven rpg is the perfect solution.

S
Sauron03 16.02.20

Podvipodvertov
right, right, the game is tuned for realism )

P
Pupsik 3D 16.02.20

Podvipodvertov
Play the way you want,the game offers a true gamer. Apparently you're dirty,smelly,drunk as we all are.

D
Determinant 16.02.20

Baby 3D wrote:
Apparently you're dirty,smelly,drunk as we all are.
Not true,I'm in all the time to clean. I'm clean and smelling drunk.

K
Krrrva 16.02.20

Well the campaign you play like the average Russian homeless, buy the booze instead of what would pay for bathing and washing clothes. Saris of huts instead of what to go and do, break into people so to speak

O
Oleg-1963 16.02.20

Wouldn't it be easier to go into the woods and hunt for to perform minor quests. The game has a lot of various tasks and Affairs.

Z
Zakkon13 16.02.20

Do whatever you want, who cares in principle. If you're interested to play a homeless drunk, go into a game it only perhaps animations use of alcohol no( and sorry). I generally like probably the most rich and skilled swordsman - the son of a blacksmith, who have no place to put the money and worthy opponents are no longer met. In General, do what you want.

A
A B 16.02.20

Podvipodvertov Should try it, and then all clean and sober. All, next time, just to drunk to play.