3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
f60.0 16.02.20 09:28 pm

Everywhere criminal. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Passed quest tainted which gives the owner around. Then patronise with Bernardo. Went to his room in the castle to lay down some things and then found that I was the culprit in Rataj. A few minutes later I was in Ledecko and Skalica, although in these cities I have not been. All I can say that I am a murderer, although no one was killed. Has anyone experienced this? This is a bug or is that normal? And if this is a bug, how can you remove yourself from this stigma? The guards there is no option to pay them.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 16.02.20

f60.0
It's not a bug, probably someone you killed, even indirectly, horse your nicked or scratched and the man later bled out and counted you as a murder, then found out about it in the immediate area of the crime scene, then there are rumors and transfer to other cities on your feats and now you're famous in the whole district(of the city) as the butcher of Blaviken

A
A B 16.02.20

Not a bug. It is, for the first time accused of carrying the corpse stayed a monk in a monastery, didn't want to do this quest so it is very tedious, but I had to. The second time, also without explanation. Hunted in the woods for four and two-legged animals. I don't remember exactly, but I think the charge lasts for 5-6 days.

f
f60.0 16.02.20

Okay, thank you. Maybe just a horse and someone was killed, didn't even know that was possible.

d
ducks4yquack 16.02.20

Bupycop wrote:
It's not a bug, probably someone you killed, even indirectly, horse your nicked or scratched and the man later bled out and counted you as a murder, then found out about it in the immediate area of the crime scene,
I mean know? come such, I see the corpse and say this is about the main character killed him ? so the game works or something? and I thought to play it, but that desire disappears

S
Siniy Kot 16.02.20

ducks4yquack
I will say even more:after kakogoto patch(not sure what) to steal and kill in the dream, I become unbearable!!!
here previously came into the house by the night, deafened masters, stripped them down, pulled, gathered everything that is not bolted to the floor and went into the sunset,if no one woke up that reputation did not suffer, at least it was possible in a dream to kill-it's faster and less noise
now those you stunned-when it always know exactly WHO they knocked and knocked his reputation to 0, and that's okay-if you stand quietly everyone in the building leaving no witnesses, still all know exactly what you are guilty...all the sadness sometimes-caught disassembly highwaymen, but the guard-I save him by killing the robbers, he thanked me and then scream you damn killer!!! throws at me with an axe...