3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 16.02.20 09:29 pm

neverwinter nights enhanced edition (Neverwinter Nights)

Is expected on March 21, a Grand remake. And here molchek.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

Isn't it the 27th?
What to say, all the same, for now. I hope the features editor will develop, so as to lie in wait just behind him.

W
WAga 16.02.20

Dark Kahn
It's not a remake, but a disgrace.

D
Dark Kahn 16.02.20

AT_Sagor
WAga

Oh? What you do: a new model and the tiles will be. Brought also a new file format for materials. One drawback is no Russian, but maybe Diamond Edition can be spread.

W
WAga 16.02.20

Dark Kahn
I saw it and absolutely not impressed.

D
Dark Kahn 16.02.20

WAga

Hmm and well you do not like?

W
WAga 16.02.20

This is my first RPG and favorite game, on a level with the DAO and the Witcher. If you do a remake to do well, and not as for example baldurs. To improve the animation, detailing the environment and not just increase the texture resolution, and add interior elements (carpets, furniture, pots, baskets, all sorts). The game has a modern look technically.

W
WAga 16.02.20

So I missed baldurs, and when I got the remaster I think that will play finally this game, it's no wonder his praise in all Tops and I have enough for 40 minutes. 3 HR animation did the trick.

D
Dark Kahn 16.02.20

WAga

Well, judging by the latest video they have changed all the graphics. And the characters and environments and equipment.

A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

Dark Kahn
Yes, I watch closely from the beginning. Honestly, I'm just waiting for advanced features for the editor and a couple of new features in the interface in favor of convenience. New spells, feet, enemies and so on and he then to do, not the first.

D
Dark Kahn 16.02.20

AT_Sagor

Well advanced editor it would be cool. Interesting prog like Leto will work on the remaster?

A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

The game is out on Steam, but I do not understand, it does not contain the premium modules? Them there you can buy separately, and all of this is already in kopeck flies.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

AT_Sagor
They included only : Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark and Kingmaker. Honestly, I did not understand why the Dog did this re-release, there is a difference is almost invisible, played with resolution, shadows and lighting, but these vistapanel better the game became. Okay when riveting reissue Baldur's, Asa and Torment, Yes it should have been, because on modern computers without dancing with a tambourine for example, in Torment not normally play, because there is GG and companions, starting as Jackson with his moonwalk. Do you remember best edition of Asa 2 would...

A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

So, as someone who works with Russification? Everything is downloaded, but instead of words a bunch of not understandable characters. It says that you need to disable the zooming interface, but it does not help. To be honest, I did not find how to turn it off, it is either *1 or *2.
Maybe there are some ideas?

A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

Found out for some reason, the fonts themselves they are not loaded. Why the General lay out work, if there's nothing in it? Everything had to seize from different places and to document what and where to throw.
By the way, download. Signed up for CEP for the EE version, but it is also not loaded, maybe it's something in the Steam settings you need to put? Again, for other games, everything works fine.

V
Vera Grigoreva 16.02.20

AT_Sagor
https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/other/patch/nwnee-russian-localization
I downloaded from here. all stood up well. no problems

D
DaSein 16.02.20

AT_Sagor wrote:
Found out for some reason, the fonts themselves they are not loaded.
And the reason is simple: lack of Russian fonts for scalable interface, as well as the localization for EE in principle. You can stick to the old, already existing fonts, but then it will be impossible to increase the interface settings, they will float.

A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

DaSein
There really are guys are loaded. One empty folder with the product number. And so have all with the normal version of the set.

D
DaSein 16.02.20

AT_Sagor
Voice speech and rollers too?
If not, ZoG today posted:
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/files/5799.html
Here, the author is also already posted:
http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_rechi_i_videorolikov_neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition_ot_1s_versiya_ot_29_03_2018-170666/

A
AT_Sagor 16.02.20

DaSein
But who actually needs one, the voice of those commercials?

D
DaSein 16.02.20

AT_Sagor
At least whoever it was adapted for EE )