3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 16.02.20 09:29 pm

Experience \"the Curse of the Pharaohs\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Loved the teleportation in the tombs that was unexpected. All very nice, it DLS big shows that wanted to please the players, you can not say about the previous one.
Who doesn't like a mission, you can just go through the story. But without the pumping will not pass easily, so there are extra missions just will have to go)))
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 16.02.20

I also liked, I am satisfied, but the only I was expecting more new costumes, skins for horses and new weapons, and everything is very cool

R
RumerG 16.02.20

I also liked),, the pharaohs, mmmm yummy))

R
Regori 16.02.20

Who found all the secrets of stell?

M
Marvelosi 16.02.20

MudrichenkO

As they recently said (on Twitter) that the costumes just are unable to add, they were sent to help the soon-to-release Far Cry 5. Will be added later as paid and what is already there that has not yet been added.

P
Peresmeshnik77 16.02.20

Regori
https://evrl.to/articles/5aa8ddae6ec7f71dae72911e/assassins-creed-origins-gde-iskat-sokrovischa-v-dopolnenii-prokljatie-faraonov/

d
dmll 16.02.20

collected treasures during the day as a Supplement is out!

S
Slava74oren 16.02.20

Great addition, knowingly bought the gold version of the game.

D
Dima_Fiate 16.02.20

not a complete Supplement, like clean Thebes of the pharaohs and all, no final nifiga no

k
kushakukusha 16.02.20

Good day guys can you tell me bought and installed extra Curse of the Pharaohs, and the game sees it but it is not present... the new map is not open(( and re-writes can not buy that purchased that purchased and need to install but it does not work what to do please?