3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mainframe13 16.02.20 09:29 pm

Don't set the zoo on a ship (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

I bought a drawing of the menagerie press set on the ship, but nothing happens. The drawing remains and is not assigned. Same thing with the captain's cabin. Can I something not so do?
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
artenoz 16.02.20

Just move into the slot with the star, where the control of the ship (guns, sailors, etc.), the same applies to sails, trim, lights, etc.

A
AlanBlade 16.02.20

where the anchor light, and the steering wheel, bottom has 2 empty cells

A
Amishor 16.02.20

Also not established, although it POPs up a message that this is forever. I do not even know any bug or have another ship to try, but I still like my.

E
EMPs 16.02.20

As mentioned above - to drag in the slot where the asterisks. I put true sense of this kind. Maybe something interesting will still be

D
Djoni Kage 16.02.20

I also have not put although the supplied

N
N1ceL1fe 16.02.20

I only have 1 cab ride ( captain's cabin) and the menagerie is not set

Z
Zozik10 16.02.20

Those who have not put, this is a bug. Solved buying another drawing. For each type of boat need to put the room and menagerie separately, because these upgrades can not be removed

s
serg5555 16.02.20

АZozik10
and how animals lay in the menagerie do not tell?

S
Seguro 16.02.20

serg5555
machine appear if there is cache

F
Fester 16.02.20

and of zoo and cabin depends on the ship.. on Dellucci sloop they are not put, buy a Korabel, maybe more and all will be.

F
Fallen space knight 16.02.20

By the way, I solved this bug by dragging on the right mouse button, once everything has shipped.

V
Vyxyxol 16.02.20

Fester wrote:
on Dellucci sloop they are not put
Everything is placed perfectly, no need to enter people astray.

A
Angelo4ekT 16.02.20

In Galeon without any problems, but in the cabin, cap boxes for the things missing.

F
Fester 16.02.20

Muskrat
On my sloop they are, we can have any other, I don't know. On other ships without problems.

V
Vyxyxol 16.02.20

Fester
Yeah, the other one, and the game is probably different. In addition, they do not just put, and change the interior of the hold. The only ships where they are not put - it is a submarine and"Ponderous back from the ship upgrades, nothing is, but for the rest of the ships are placed without any restrictions, which can be seen from the following screenshots.
Spoiler

F
Fester 16.02.20

Muskrat
Well, that's on the screen is more proof that sure is different... )) To my Rebellious in those lots they don't shove, but I'm not particularly annoying, if the current loving animals Eder pity. Another question is why and what is this bug...

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

on junk bunt - if not then buy them again in another port is needed-and what related I think it is clear-just a bug