3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gloccc111 16.02.20 09:29 pm

Promoted to majors and colonels (XCOM 2)

Faced with this problem, my Ranger with the rank of captain is promoted to major. Participated in 12 jobs, killing 69. Already 3 or 4 missions gets promoted. Require any additional conditions to increase above the captain ( to advance further in the story, etc) or that he does not get experience and you need to wait?
23 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 16.02.20

Just have to be that specifically, he was killing opponents

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.02.20

The main experience is for killing, the higher the rank, the more experience you need to earn to improve

s
sKard 16.02.20

Written as: homicide 69. My polchasa less. Maybe a bug, I also have one operative missions are already 10 in the majors sits, too, by the way Ranger.

g
gloccc111 16.02.20

Skard
and you do not accidentally shook him Naveh chopper? often I have the 3 at a time kills off it, maybe these murders will not count? Or need more than 12 missions to participate? Anyone have any thoughts how to fix it - and have since the beginning of the Ranger's pump because of this bug.

G
Gvinpin.93 16.02.20

gloccc111
each unit has XPkillscore roughly experience points for murder, you understand? i.e. there is a difference in the experience that a soldier will receive after killing an ordinary soldier(and inject 1 rank) and gatekeeper( with rookie immediately to Sergeant), a huge, can make at least 15 killings of soldiers, but killing this ball will be equal to the experience gained all these soldiers(1 murder)

s
sKard 16.02.20

gloccc111
no, just a Ranger with this skill is the first one on my team was promoted to Colonel

g
gloccc111 16.02.20

Gvinpin.93
Skard
So, maybe it's not a bug? Roughly killed about 5 wipes, a couple motonow, the rest are ordinary soldiers, pikemen, officers and this. As well, a few poppies And whether it is possible through ini file or something to raise manually? Somewhere wrote, that like by training at the center can be increased, because if the bug will have on their own to raise because you do not want to replay due to such garbage.

V
Vindly 16.02.20

The school partisans recommend to buy the skill +25% experience for killing

v
vidgin 16.02.20

In the Bay military trials try to reset him all the skills could be a bug with the lack of improvement.

s
sKard 16.02.20

gloccc111
Hz, I have a Ranger, which I began to suspect not the desire to advance your career, after all he was promoted to Colonel.

g
gloccc111 16.02.20

Skard
yeah so still not a bug and is worth more wait, here above I wrote about the soldiers - I have the most kills on them, hopefully after another couple of three aliens will increase finally my captain.
And then he got promoted to Colonel?

G
Gvinpin.93 16.02.20

gloccc111
vidgin
Skard
To obtain title it is necessary to type not murder, and experience. Experience is given for killing enemies, for example:
for the murder of soladata advent(the ordinary) fighter XCOM gets 5 XP, for the murder of an officer of advent(the usual) gets 7 XP - you know? and the murder of the Gatekeeper or Sectopod gives 35XP - the difference in the face: 1 -7 Sectoid Soldier and 1 Sectopod -5 Officer , do you understand?
(fixed 20:00 9.02.16)

A
Antimandalajnah 16.02.20

How to speed leveling Psionik? Enemies coming in, uses force, but still in the internship.

G
Gvinpin.93 16.02.20

Antimandalajnah
skills? in the Academy only, each ability takes 12 to 14 days, you can at least learn just how long

O
Ogyr4ig 16.02.20

Skard
I have the Rangers procalis only kill the enemy with the sword. Although MB has coincided so:)

g
gloccc111 16.02.20

Gvinpin.93
wait, wait, you mean normal sektoidov-those skinny aliens resurrecting zombies and beating storm drill? So my Ranger about a dozen, if not more killed. All the more strange that it has not become a major, if 1 sectoid about 7 soldiers and 5 officers. He me on 1 hit. Or you about what that other sectoid?

G
Gvinpin.93 16.02.20

gloccc111
soran, sectopod(robot tower), and by the way when talking about the murders(little there), don't forget you mission rewards also give officers, I have playing on legend, the end of the game there was only 3 colonels and 2 majors.

g
gloccc111 16.02.20

Cheers, just booted and voila - it was still my favorite major - and for no reason. Yesterday was a mission and after enhancement was not preserved after it and never played, now uploaded and here it is. It seems really a bug and why stopped I didn't(.

g
gloccc111 16.02.20

Gvinpin.93
a clear and no - partisan school rocked +25 for the experience of killing - if it works retrospectively (ie to those who had been killed before), then that explains why my dramatically increased.

H
HAEMHIK 16.02.20

Antimandalajnah
psionic is pumped only in the psi-lab (after pumping the beginner it is necessary again to send to the lab), if it is necessary to study to get though the last skill to learn and in the end, though, I need time