3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 16.02.20 09:30 pm

The weapon does not wants to get away from the statue - like to take? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Tell me how to take a club on the island which is East of Toliary . All the characters have tried and no one can in the dialogue says that the weapon doesn't want to leave the statue?(
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
monahprotiv 16.02.20

Determination of high need. I took it without problems - You STRONGLY take Mace

g
greenfox111 16.02.20

sobrichee
Intelligence - 14
Determination - 15

s
sobrichee 16.02.20

I understand that the gg such characteristics must be ,I have zoti 16 Dec and 15 int and it can't take .

g
greenfox111 16.02.20

sobrichee
In HS, Yes.

Z
Zozik10 16.02.20

17 determination of need

T
TheHouse 16.02.20

sobrichee
Arrange a halt using the foods that gives Determination +, wear armor on the determination of a +, + a cat or a dog on the determination of a +, and Mace izi peak. Intellect vtorostepenny in this case, x-ka. But she's in the late prochtenii...

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

sobrichee
TheHouse
there is still balm forgot the name, +2 determination gives 130 sec. in the potions tab? damn)

s
sobrichee 16.02.20

TheHouse
Tried it ,worked 15 determination of all intelligence is also what is certain to need? I need this Mace in nature and do not need my horns+fighter HS,Eder fighter ,zoti priest and alot wizard . No problems experienced on boevka,play 4 ur difficulty .) Just for the sake of principle, I want to salutati .

M
Magerose 16.02.20

sobrichee
The dog even get out of the mansion with a Ghost, it will give +2 determination, but still immune to fear. The dog seem to be calling Envie, you can take in the mansion Muchai the Serpent crown.

s
sobrichee 16.02.20

Magerose
This is the dog I have so many ) decisiveness 9 default I set ,for horns, it is not necessary .

M
Magerose 16.02.20

sobrichee
Then only unity console to tweak the stats. To be honest is all went through.

s
sobrichee 16.02.20

Thank you all , and you can screen for this with all stats Mace to throw ,how many lost I want to learn ,maybe the next passage will take her)

T
TheHouse 16.02.20

sobrichee
It's funny that it requires such high stats, and she really did not offer, know that it is possible to shake due to the spiritual connection...but still a clear drawdown of balance...
Spoiler

s
sobrichee 16.02.20

TheHouse
Well I wouldn't say instantly hits it ,it turns out that having arts in a decrease in the repairing and a it also can be a good idea to shake her . Plus the buns on spiritual connection ,on my Dog she would chearno looked )

V
Vyxyxol 16.02.20

Is anglichanki dagger with a spiritual connection. Like somewhere in the ruins which these tables are for experiments.