3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 16.02.20 09:31 pm

Fans of sltm. Which version are using (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

(Or rather Stlm) 'm in a dilemma, version 2.1 or latest 3.2. On the one hand the picture in 2.1 is much closer to the gameplay video of 2014 but I can't decide is good or not ) TC is too much green and the night is very bright. But the 3.2 is more like vanila like the looks of Skellige but in Velenje sometimes seems a little dull. Which version do you prefer ? and maybe there's a more neutral version ? just not all could find
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 16.02.20

Crra wrote:
just not all could find
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/grafika/super_turbo_lighting_mod/118-1-0-5227

K
Krrrva 16.02.20

Hattack
Pasib 2.2 was the best in my opinion, that's just fog in the distance and no trees without shadows do not look very

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Crra
also now sat and compared. 3,2 and 2,1.
3.2 is too bright in my opinion. 2.1 a more natural chtoli.
At least in Velenje so no further tests.
Spoiler

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Spoiler
hotyaya, of course , no special differences

K
Krrrva 16.02.20

macsim702
After much experimentation I realized that all versions of the slag ) lighting in rooms is worse, sunrises and sunsets, a pair of very bright, some nights are too bright, etc. Me vanilla the picture is the white garden and skellige suit, but in Velenje gamma is too dim and yellowish on this found the best option for themselves in the form of VelenLightingMod

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Crra
hmm. try) judging by the description here change only Velen and Novigrad, and no other changes?

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Spoiler
Velen mod

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Crra
Spoiler
3.2/
Without any changes the same...or what not to do so?
Is that 3.2 is brighter. but it's in the settings to turn down, you can

K
Krrrva 16.02.20

macsim702
Well, velen lithing mod more similar to smlt 2.2, but again the other locations are not touched, the sunsets are not as bright and the lighting in the rooms is almost the same as in Vanille. Another difference can be seen in the marshes. In General, if you delve at smlt sometimes the lighting in the caves is a fake one, tobish appears where it should not be, and even some trivia

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Crra
Clearly, ATP) will remain on Velen too light