3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allankar 16.02.20 09:46 pm

Editor companions, things, and much more (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Generally found just before going to work this topic in English with the promising screenshots

If anyone has the time and inclination,then please understand while working ;P

Thanks in advance!

https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire-2018-05-12-unity-console.6745/
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hevel 16.02.20

This console Unity for PoE2, I can lay out here tried (it is moderated). It's simple, even if the translation of the manual Google the all clear. Only editor abilities are not tightened.

A
Allankar 16.02.20

Jewel
Really looking forward to then end of moderation.
If not difficult to you will,write at least a brief tutorial or a video file on youtube which(even without comments) . Just in case.

The house today will try to deal with web-site found simply just ten minutes before ?

H
Hevel 16.02.20

Ohoho, the Chukchi not a writer... everything just like an orange. Download, unpack and fill up the files to the root folder of the game. Next chip .exe file on PoE2 .exe file the console. The console is built into the game, replace some files and making the reserves. Run the label that it generate. Start the game (if it gives an error then convey greetings to the creators of doom and Wind, crashin Manager and run again). Start a new game or a saved game ship. It is immediately visible to the console (removed and re-manifested ctrl-f8, so get with f8 fast loading). While opened the game screen there are only treatment options that can be set on auto and so on. If you click the Player it will pop up our party and there can be inviz and invulnerability. Now open for example a screen of stats. From the console itself will unfold and there will be an editor of stats, turnip and so on and everything is immediately clear in Russian) If you want to change the satellite then simply switch to it (by the way, between the companions, too, have relationships and can be edited). On the vehicle tab you can edit the supplies and stuff. On the inventory tab and money items (if you click the plus sign you can add the items). If you open the craft you can turn the craft without reagents. Nice Citerne) Cap Obviously finished xD

E
EMPs 16.02.20

Allankar
Nothing difficult with Google or a basic knowledge of English
https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/2

H
Hevel 16.02.20

Phew, missed it, will try to lay out snowp night.

A
Allankar 16.02.20

Jewel
It is more than easy sounds.Going to be trying the case.Thank you very much)
Added:
Everything turned out,thank you.

N
N1ceL1fe 16.02.20

challenge of course will be out?

H
Hevel 16.02.20

N1ceL1fe
On this console there. Checked.

J
JS_Denton 16.02.20

As well as using the console or some other way to hack points Class skills (special abilities) .???

a
aist16 16.02.20

Jewel
Thank you! Wonderful editor! And it is possible somehow to disable, permanently, after editing, so it does not pop up itself?

H
Hevel 16.02.20

aist16
Close on the cross)

a
aist16 16.02.20

Jewel
Thank you! If you press X, the editor will close completely, and Ctrl+F8 won't open, and Auto is also not going to act!?
I play with the editor always starts the second time.
First time with the game shortcut run command window editor (and two Windows on the taskbar editor and game). But, in the editor window: Error reading SteamExe key and then loading is not...
I close my command window and run the game again, all the same, but on top of the editor window, reveals the window of the game, the game starts and the editor too. However, the game window is not completely disclosed, and with the task bar. Press Alt+Tab and the game window opens up.
The command editor window with the same message is saved under the game window. If it is close, the game closes too. So, after loading a save, I press Auto and Min, and no trainers are not needed.