3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
panterog 16.02.20 09:47 pm

Incomprehensible reproducing format can not be disposed.

Once downloaded the audio book from the Internet...this mess on a flash drive after unzipping.tried to format - files are deleted,but only in words.Memory free,but these files are present there.Initially, files was a bit.Pumped songs.Everything worked fine from time to time.Then the column stopped playing music.Climbed to see what was wrong....All the songs disappeared and became This.How to be?Throw the stick?Or how can it be cured?Tried programs to delete files.They just don't see these files.When attempting to remove manual error - a mistake in the name,illegal characters.The system cannot determine the path to the file.To rename them is also impossible because of the same mistakes...
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

try to format the flash drive to NTFS file system and does not download more books peck-peck

p
panterog 16.02.20

thanks for the advice.Audio books the universe of Stalker and Metro 2033 is good to help kill time at work.I will be careful.

i
insel260 16.02.20

Pantera
Download torrent next time. With rutora, for example. I shake out and all is good, no viruses and crashes.
In General, to cope with this, you can either othermaterial the flash drive to the desired file system (fat 32 or NTFS) or if possible, remove temp on the flash drive (although not always it is there) and drive for viruses under safe mode.
Might still be a problem when I inserted the flash drive, there was a small circuit (you know, when the current hits it from USB), the file system (and file itself) could be damaged. Can help defragment and analysis on damage with subsequent restoration.
If yusb has a shock, the grounding of it, but then so will all the files to lose, and at the end or the motherboard or the unit will be covered.

M
MagicHero 16.02.20

Came off the boot sector of the disk, or as it is properly called already forgotten (which recorded the entire disc structure) In common can help check scandicom boot sector or a complete reformatting. I have more than 10 years ago at work because of some sort of virus.

p
panterog 16.02.20

thank you for your help.