3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John Milton 16.02.20 09:49 pm

How to change starting number of signs? (Stellaris)

Tell me how you can change the number of points of the characteristics in the creation of race and the available quantity ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 16.02.20

Nicolay Kobelyackiy
only mods

11Sevas11 16.02.20

Nicolay Kobelyackiy
Explain that you're talking about genetic modification, or about the signs of select features of state-VA? I just get confused.

M
ManticoreX 16.02.20

Nicolay Kobelyackiy
moved now they're here C:\Program FilesStellariscommonspecies_archetypes
There change the number of traits.

R
Rusgamer9512 16.02.20

Tell me how you can change the number of points of the principles and civilian models ?

M
ManticoreX 16.02.20

Principles? if understand correctly what you mean here C:\Program FilesStellariscommonNSpecies defines look there.but considering how right now I remade the game 3 points is better not to increase.
about the civilian models were not looking for themselves,you can do so when you study the construction of the capital of the Empire will give 1 point,and as many as you need. this should go in technology C:\Program FilesStellariscommon0_soc_tech technology to choose and where to find the country_government_civic_points_add = 1
figure 1 me on the right. if you find the prescribed digit from the start of the game write. remember that all of this and the bots will be. I used to do,but with the advent of Gestalt consciousness even forgot where this is prescribed)) because it was not needed:)

J
John Milton 16.02.20

ManticoreX
Thank you all-knowing)))

M
ManticoreX 16.02.20

Nicolay Kobelyackiy
But not for that:) if you dig into the common folder,you can know by heart what's where and is responsible for what. I for example thanks to the mod began to understand the files. I know that and shared:)

R
Rusgamer9512 16.02.20

ManticoreX
Thank you

A
Alister993 16.02.20

another would be the number of civilian models and you can build yourself out of a faded Empire

b
bioeffect 16.02.20

ManticoreX
I figure found, but more than 6 state the signs do not put(NGamelpay -> GOVERNMENT_CIVIC_POINTS_BASE)
Choose 6 and there is no possibility to scroll through the other signs

G
Grevon 16.02.20

ManticoreX wrote:
but with the advent of Gestalt consciousness even forgot
And what kind of Gestalt thing?