3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dryush 16.02.20 09:49 pm

The problem with running the game (Fallout: New Vegas)

On Windows 10 Fallout 3 and Vegas when launching through NVSE and FOSS, the first boot is normal,but when you re dead hang (black screen,white square frame in the upper left corner of the screen)you have to forcibly restart the laptop.And a month ago everything was OK. License.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 16.02.20

wait a little minutes, 2 or 3

D
Dryush 16.02.20

vane.ru
Does not help.Empirically found that hangs out over the Stutter Remover and.Nobody faced?

C
Coon70 16.02.20

I had a similar problem. After you upgrade to Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803), ceased to run Fallout New Vegas. The laptop hangs on the loading screen, couldn't bring up task Manager or something else to close the game, just force restart.
Tried a lot of things didn't help. Then found in the Panel of notifications (in the system tray to the right of the clock) constantly hanging a notice, something like (do not remember exactly) Windows will block the display of notification if you are using dierectX in fullscreen mode and below two buttons Disable and Change. First, before each (a must!) the running game clicked Disable and Fallout New Vegas run. Then hit Change in the Settings actually turned off notifications. All the problems with the running game disappeared. Try it, maybe you will too.

D
Dryush 16.02.20

Coon70
Hmm,I got no such notice.But thanks now I know where to dig.