3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20 09:50 pm

Nameless island \"lunar sanctuary\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Can you tell which characters from the Moon and that the Sun?

Well, the sequence I have, like so:

Imp - Moon
Elf - Moon
The Magician - The Moon
Gnom - Moon

Well, the rest of the sun.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20

And, all caught up. Had on the plate next to the lever the electricity to give. Thank you brain:

F
Fanter 16.02.20

Ayub_Black
Throw please a screen from the other side

A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20

Fanter

You're lucky I make separate saves in important places) So loaded at that time and actually that's

A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20

Fanter
And I will give you a little hint about the forbidden library, there is - watch what makes one of the spirits in the room)

F
Fanter 16.02.20

Ayub_Black
thank you))

B
Bloodyshadow 16.02.20

And I have something nothing comes out, put like everything is right and everything is exactly the lightning strikes

S
Siggeirr 16.02.20

Ayub_Black
your version is not correct , kills lightning

A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20

Siggeirr
Probably because you are on the quest, not learned from belolikova what God is from what source to draw energy.

S
Siggeirr 16.02.20

Ayub_Black
probably

P
Prizrak96 16.02.20

Ayub_Black Hi ! Tell me what and in what sequence to press to get into this forbidden library ?! I repeat everything exactly as does the Ghost, and the door still does not open, and me pressing all three buttons has a zipper. Help drugan)

I
Ivan Lebedev 16.02.20

in the forbidden library ! look for the spirit who speaks . the sequence button on the floor near the cabinets - then the switch on the wall - then at the table for a relic - the right arm at the door . To get to sanctuary or put the moon and the sun and then throw on the icon lightning phase capacitor or the second way is to jump where the lava and the perception of 25 to find a service passage.

M
Miklles 16.02.20

Ayub_Black
wrong sequence,hits me lightning, can you help?

s
stalout 16.02.20

Miklles
About the if not forgotten ?

M
Miklles 16.02.20

stalout
it was forgotten about the first character and so,all was right)

P
Pavel Pushka 16.02.20

I have a bug can't talk to the spirits in the Academy of the Seven in the library,and when you open the door there I have to complete the quest and go to the arena.But this isn't happening

P
Prizrak96 16.02.20

Paul Rack
Before entering the arena , you need to use spiritualism, near the dead bird , talk to the Ghost , and then go into the arena already

A
AmsterDamster 16.02.20

People, in short at the Academy before going into the arena decided to look at Arsenal down there this mechanism is healthy, and there are shorter 4 reflector and a button which zhahnut electricity, and that is the essence of the question is where to send the reflectors to get the profit ? I like this way and that twisted, but even ray does not appear, as for example in the room with the teachers.

A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20

AmsterDamster
The beam should be directed to the door near the bridge. There's also put phase 2 of the capacitor on the floor.

A
AmsterDamster 16.02.20

Ayub_Black
Thank you, really already passed without it.. There are some good buns would give for it ?
More immediately, the question is not on how to open the Windows in the basement of adrenaline ?

A
Ayub_Black 16.02.20

AmsterDamster
Showcases can be hacked with skill level 5 hacking.