3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 16.02.20 09:50 pm

Is it worth playing \"in the moment\" ? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

bought the game, but I see a lot of messages and so that the game has many bugs, it is impossible to pass some quests, etc, is it worth playing right now or better to wait for any patches, fixes?
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 16.02.20

ducks4yquack
What a stupid question? Well, if you had already bought it, go and try, and there I'll decide...

d
ducks4yquack 16.02.20

Glnai
I'm gonna go catch bugs, not be able to complete the quests, after this I will no longer desire to play the game

H
Hope_. 16.02.20

ducks4yquack
You can play but you'd better wait until the patch he will soon come to be, there are a couple of quests with bugs and so they have enough

v
vadim81n 16.02.20

ducks4yquack
Not worth it, the game zabagovannaya and is still a beta version, in fact. Should wait at least patch 1.3.

S
StepnoDjamal 16.02.20

wait till the patch get upset about glitches and bugs). This is despite what you're touchy :DD

d
ducks4yquack 16.02.20

thanks for the replies) and when patch 1.3 comes out?

v
vadim81n 16.02.20

ducks4yquack
During the month supposed to produce, but is not exactly known.

-
-zotik- 16.02.20

I scored and played +at 40mph. bugs is probably not a lot. and today the last straw was the city didn't want to pogruzitsya

r
requital-47 16.02.20

a lot of bugs in the game from version 1,2,2 and above on this play, 1.2 is a lot less bugs and with yesterday's update drivers and FPS went up by 10-15 and Toi more frames

u
u3epJlu 16.02.20

I now regret that now played. It was worth the wait. It was too much nerve take local fault.

s
s-Freddy-s 16.02.20

If you have the patience it is better to wait! The game is not bad, but the bugs do their thing, completely ruining the entire experience.

o
origamikiller 16.02.20

ducks4yquack wrote:
is it worth playing right now or better to wait
After 60+ hours I can say – it would be better to wait. Already a few quests not counted after the passage. Small vabishevich shoals decently. Abandoned. The toy is good, but you have to wait.
UPD. In the prologue I don't remember the problems that and you can run. But then:(

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 16.02.20

Definitely worth the wait. The game is very addictive but the bugs ruin all the fun of living in the middle ages.

a
aist16 16.02.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko
Thanks for the advice! :-) And I'm in pain, I think my system is something wrong. Re-installed three times already - 1.2 - 1.2.5 - 1.4.1 now shake 1.4.2. Bugs and more! 1.2 does not open mission Red between two fires", the remaining side quests was great. Now in 1.4.1 five times trying to Baptism of fire in advance, in the Snake camp burned arrows in three urns, poisoned food in the three boilers, the game itself has already accepted it and said that here in the camp, I have nothing more to do and the job is Hurt in camp before the storm is also accepted. However, the script Runt of the Church have not shown me, did not work somehow, or should not, or the beginning of bug?
But when we begin the assault camp, just cross the bridge, kill the archers on the bridge the guards deal with other opponents, none of his with me, not die, get the message: Task completed Break camp and then Game over, too many people have died. And again.... Replayed five times, trying to change something, but there are no options. Then moved on to the side quests that were fulfilled in previous versions, but here they are also not traversed. I really started to sin on your PC, so revered here, and realized... for the First time faced with this free-fell any game. But, download - will install 1.4.2 and will try again... :-(

F
Folko-ven 16.02.20

Hi folks,as the game now after the patches, already playable?

m
mikkelito 16.02.20

Odd once everything is scored, it seems, on this game. At the nexus of fashion first, every day there were dozens, and now - silence. Like here on the forum, too. And Vavra, I think the money raised and call it a day (╯︵╰,)

m
mikkelito 16.02.20

treffff wrote:
the game did not meet expectations
I think the problem of today's information overload, time. All of these announcements, zamanuhi, teasers and trailers like it or not, and cause the lip to roll. Previously: the game comes out - no one does not expect anything in advance, play it, and then pass sentence, pass or not.
And Vavro I shouldn't have said DLC, they still began to cut.