3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Wolkow 16.02.20 09:51 pm

Do not change the speed of plant growth. (Farming Simulator 17)

Friends, for some reason, the speed of growth of plants is no longer active. Put on average. And not to change anywhere. What could be the reason? Maybe this is a feature? Annoying when it grows long.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Huron 16.02.20

Anton Wolkow
Perhaps the level of difficulty effect if the selected light

A
Anton Wolkow 16.02.20

No, it is easy. And always had a rapid growth. May increases if the Elevator is going?

S
Serhei Huckenheimer 16.02.20

If you put regular plowing or 3 times the fertilizer, the growth is blocked and only the average cost. And I've seen maps where the growth with only an average speed, there is the option grayed out.

A
Anton Wolkow 16.02.20

Regular plowing included, was applied 1 time. Card standard goldcrest volley

A
Anton Wolkow 16.02.20

If anyone is interested the problem was in fashion GrowthControl

D
Dmitry Astahov 16.02.20

The problem in fashion GrowthControl (control of plant growth), I don't know why it was invented, but it it blocks the button to switch the speed of growth. Also there is a mod, forgot the name - reduces the cost of the animal - so he hangs perfectly still, all the maps where some animals missing.

i
in_wolf 16.02.20

You can change the speed of the growth of the plants by hand if there is a mod GrowthControl. To change: Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/savegame with number conservation (number conservation is the same as in the game. For example, in the game there is a cell preserving 3, therefore savegame3). Open Notepad (better Notepad++) careerSavegame.xml.
Looking for line isPlantWitheringEnabled and plantGrowthRate.
isPlantWitheringEnabled - wilting plants. Values: true - enable, false - disable
plantGrowthRate - growth rate of plants. Values: 1 - off, 2 - slow, 3 - medium, 4 - fast (mod GrowthControl changes to 3).

Y
Yaroslav Pozykaev 16.02.20

in_wolf
Thank you

A
AlexBig10 04.12.20

I ran into a "Russia" card. I tried at first for the first time in my life with the fashion of Seasons, and did not wait for the growth of plants for cleaning, so long. By the way, with this mod disabled the ability to change the rate of growth and withering, it or turn it off is also disabled. Launched a new game already without fashion Seasons, at least 5 game days matures the harvest, money for depreciation and the like is not so sloppy. Here's looking in the Internet how to change the speed on the cards. Especially on the map "Russia" that if it costs speed Fast - that it was in three faster than the map is written. Maybe who knows how and where to change ??