3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StealtHunter 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Discuss Nehrim! (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Beware!!!
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiberGitler 16.02.20

Hello, my name is Cyril, I'm 22 years old. I wanted to say that this is my favorite game.

p
pchelohod i paroved 16.02.20

Hi, Cyril. -How're things with you?

K
KiberGitler 16.02.20

Here played Nehrim. Super graph, story at 10. Nothing better in life don't know

p

Cool. Do you think swing is?

K
KiberGitler 16.02.20

It is better to take litsuhu, you will not regret

p

AAA. Well, I went to the store.

J
Jarro 16.02.20

And caravans there to Rob you ?

J
JerelyMarleCrash 16.02.20

No, there are caravans to Rob you.

K
KiberGitler 16.02.20

Well, like it is a mod that adds pigeons. Type bivaesh and collect the old. Pigeon meat can be fried. Can be saved.

p

Yes. And there's a mini-game where you have to Dodge pigeon poop.

J

And yet there is a drunk guard!

K
KiberGitler 16.02.20

And yet there is a fishermen's village there is a house on cat's paws and tail.

J

And there there Pesnyary sing the balalaika(!) glam rock.

k
kiliki 16.02.20

Damn, I don't know German. How to pass the quest with the rats, which gives Marah. There is something with three stones in their lair?

M
Makroniks 16.02.20

Who knows, you can put the plugins from the roach? Tried this gold is not working.

R
RBR1 16.02.20

Gori.

L
L.i.o.X.a 16.02.20

That topic is dead? MNU question, resume Nerim, torrent, there's a complete patch 1.0.7.8 RU, it required me to download another patch 1.0.9.5. (or something like this). Ie it is critical it is important, or can do without it? Just zadolbali already download.... A week shake, another 5 hours to download, and if the new patch it plus another 5-6 hours..... Already FURIOUS......

S
STARShAYa KROV 16.02.20

L. i.o.X.a
the patches greatly improve the lives! There are a lot of nedodelal removed, it is not necessary to enumerate, it just can not simgesi to raise the level of the Persian (opens the diary), and there is a lot more then from (Skipton fire fail, depending on which system). In General, download the patch and addon http://bethplanet.ru/load/globalnye/nehrim_na_kraju_sudby/26-1-0-490, and the AREA must be patched at least v 1. 2 . Better yet, ZEE.

M
Mister Karter 16.02.20

If this is Oblivion: Nehrim, I did not like for two reasons:
1) the German voice acting (Zadolbali this moron in a dungeon that goes for HS and says: Schnell!).
2) Frequent crashes (I did not come out of the mine).

S
STARShAYa KROV 16.02.20

Brotherhood of Steel Palladin
There are no paging, so, or resources to increase (the freedom to upload), set auto save every 10 minutes Then crashes will be rare, and one more thing, I was so: but only to the black Troll, which by the way wets (SNES), the longer you play, the missions rarely played on 17 levle (cool time kills free), this game becomes sane for 10 levle, there are lots of refills to level 5 watering 25 level, and without cheats. Try to run icons N. which at work. May I not cling German, I simply know well, but reading Russian text privykaesh on the third hour of the game, and then like clockwork.