3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 16.02.20 09:54 pm

Demo Detroit: Become Human (Detroit: Become Human)

Studio Quantic Dream has announced that the demo of the game with the first episode, "Hostage" will be available on the PlayStation 4 24.04.2018.
https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP9000-CUSA10345_00-DETROITDEMO00001

I'm at work now (only in the evening to boot put), someone has cast a spell? As impressions.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 16.02.20

tesla707
I would check out,but SSA + Roskomnadzor do their dirty work stupidly blocking the connection to PSN)

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

tesla707
Very positive experience, sorry for short demo )))

t
tesla707 16.02.20

daftCAT7
hard.
I also lock the PSN, but in most cases it turns out to go to the store and climb a bit)

Rolemanser
the graphics?
if you compare with god of war better or at the same level?
the voice acting is adequate? listening to Russian voices pleasant?

B
BatmanWayne221 16.02.20

tesla707 wrote:
the graphics?
Top, someone was talking about downgrade, personally I have not noticed.
tesla707 wrote:
if you compare with god of war better or at the same level?
It is difficult to compare, there are different genres in these games, but at the moment it is certainly not worse, again IMHO. If easier, comparing with the Heavy rain we can safely say that it is better.
tesla707 wrote:
the voice acting is adequate? listening to Russian voices pleasant?
Again, IMHO but Yes. Personally, I voice hearing does not cut, Conor its is well suited.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

tesla707
All as BatmanWayne221 wrote.

d
daftCAT7 16.02.20

Still managed to download.To the camera need to get used to, very similar in Heavy Rain , I hope the story will be interesting.
Spoilergate for an hour, anyone interested can take a look.

t
tesla707 16.02.20

played yesterday, liked the demo.
had a small problem with the launch (either RNA or server psn was lying), but from 20 times to start)
graphics are nice, voice acting is... well, average, not expressive all the same voice actors could find better.
to take the game to all who have ps4 by far, on the demo you can judge what the story will be tied cool on multiple characters.

p
puc7 16.02.20

The demo I liked it but the cage disingenuous about "variability". The variability is here almost as something in which the life of IP, string. You can choose different branches of the dialogues, the way of solving the problem but it all comes down in the end, a pair of triple endings.
The demo is 6 of them. But then the reservations. Story endings 3 and not 6. Explain. If anything further spoilers.
1) girl and one of the top live (shot Danik snipers and shooting his Android)
2) Android is dead (life/death girls after his death hardly affects the plot) (rescue during the fall and just attack Danko and subsequent killing of Android, and Android does not take that dare that eventually leads to his death, and he himself falls with a girl)
3) the girl is dead, Android is alive (he falls with a girl)
So a couple of different animations cage added a dummy half of all endings in one mission. So despite the fact that everything will be all reduced to banal survived/not survived. That is the ending of 2 at all. Perhaps before us is perhaps heavy rain in a different shell where in the end everything will be about the same, only in a pile endings will be different stories of a speaker on TV.
I don't criticize the game but fear for her. You can always burn yourself exceeding your expectations. But cage promises us too variable game which in the end may not be.
Well, about the rest in General, all liked it. Noticeably prettier graphics, but it is clear that the details are not so desperate like a naughty dog. The objects are in the frame promise to promulgate only briefly made to "fuck off" for example. Like and a trifle but unpleasant. Also still feel some sort of difference between the SG and his entourage. He is literally afraid to touch (probably in the aonach beat where Drake calmly interacted with any wall or object with your hands, silly nitpicking in short, although the court in 2018, it would be time already). The voice acting is...meh... neither hot nor cold. Depends what you expect from her. Sometimes good and sometimes what redaktary voiced (like the androids but one of them with obvious emotion in the original, and when I started talking to a girl I thought that the girl robot, so bad she showed the panic). Itself voice hearing does not cut, good level, pleasant voice, but the acting is sometimes weak.
By the way the demo itself is very short (perhaps the scene itself in the game is just an introduction to the hero so there is no reason to make it long). Time passing increases significantly only because of variability. But whether there is the checkpoint choice "did you make that effect or the other," then again, the passage would be short.
And I hope there will be some sort of hardcore mode. For all these tips when discovering evidence casualised the game. When I started I thought that he would have to do it all. Looked at how many bullets in the gun, counted how many he shot the victims, how many shot cops while I was in the house, how much shot me because they suddenly ran out and I would bite and it was much dumber. You just need to go to highlighted evidence, to rewind the highlighted part of the past, click on the triangle and voila. All done for you. And even when you haven't examined the body you already written how much evidence must be found. Even in heavy rain it was more difficult because there's a video you didn't know there were any other clues and should I continue to shake. And here for you and will tell what happened and show how it was and tell you what to do with it. Take these tips and become much more interesting. Well it's almost a simulator of the detective. I even the name of the offender remembered so figure, it for me they said. If I could have given 4 options name in conversation as in heavy rain with clothes (although there is no impact on that).
Conclusion: the demo went, but there were fears that the variability of the game and the time of passage of increase of unfair ways. While that is only a guess so it's not a bad thing. Voice acting is also not a bad thing because there is not Quantico dream's fault. Yes, and I'm on the go eng. Graphics plus but with the caveat that you won't sit to look out for different things. In General, given to experience the gameplay and it... same as in heavy rain and I am glad that it did not like that much change and La beyond. Actually, the demo in fact can be called "the adventures of the robotic Norman Jayden". And Yes, the horror of what casual. Believe in hardcore difficulty.

S
SanSanZ 16.02.20

I demo really liked, though, was skeptical about the game. Many people want to direct unreal-that-be instead of the one game it was their 10 pieces. So there will be 3 really influencing the outcome is very good, but the main thing that I was wondering. Cool when you need to balance time and find information that would save time and try as well to complete the situation, for me the game has very strong potential. Well, graphics, still the kintse she should be smart, technically good game.

T
Tigra 16.02.20

SanSanZ wrote:
Well, graphics, still the kintse she should be smart, technically good game.
Judging by the look of films from Dontnod and Telltale, not all think so.