3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DERFLEON 16.02.20 09:54 pm

The activation code stupid administratory and more (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Need help! I bought the game in August of that year, on the disk. When I installed the game it asked for activation code. I entered, the game took. And played until recently.
Recently game wanted code. And there was one big but - the piece of code I have thrown. What to do - didn't know. I decided to write to support but as you know - dick from them will achieve. Even correspondence at the top to see. So here - who ya know can tell me - where in the Social Club, you can see your activation code. Not in Steam'e, namely, Social Club e!
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorcov 16.02.20

DERFLEON
you have the incentive game or stupid for socklib?

D
Di1etant 16.02.20

fedorcov
Once he bought the game on disc, then the game purely for Social Club'a.

E
EdwardSnowden 16.02.20

DERFLEON
not ssy in Kampot-there are 2 day social club lay with GTA online-the same thing I given(enter code)Wait everything is fine,the code I introduced,just logged on.The game in social club

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 16.02.20

The key is tied to the SC, so it should work, unless of course you're not lying to them.

D
Di1etant 16.02.20

DERFLEON
Let's first find out what you have a problem with activation or just a SC buggy. Go to this site under your account socklib and tell me which option you suggested: to buy GTA or download?
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate
Spoiler
If the game is not activated:
If activated:

a
anupadaku 16.02.20

Lada Priora removed proizvodstva, and you want a Taco.....

E
EdwardSnowden 16.02.20

Ancic Angels
Yes this bug was,I have the same thing,then resolved =)