3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maverick_1994 23.09.19 10:53 am

How to get the scripts corsairs: to Each His own 1.5.0? (Corsairs: To each his own!)

I'm sure I'm not the one interested in it. Who knows the dog ate in this matter, please share the information about the method of getting the scripts in the game which you can edit everything in your way.

I bought the game on Steam a long time ago and has acquired all existing downloadable content. And Yes, I don't want to play for a certain Charles de Mora. Tired. Just want to change the main character's name, edit the dialogues and clean out the treatment of type Charles and Monsieur de Maures and make the possibility of obtaining a patent privateer in the British Royal Navy.

Cheat menu distinguished Cheatsurfer-and gives you the opportunity to change the name, but the dialogues remain the same. It turns out the inconsistencies. A name like his, but in dialogue you still Charles de Mor - playboy and gigolo in Paris, not to smell gunpowder.

In the good old K:GIC was your hero that you can create using HeroDescribe in the folder INI. And then even this possibility is cut.

If anyone can provide actual, working scripts, will make a detailed guide on how to do in a dogs: to Each His own your the Main Character.

Thank you for your attention.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 23.09.19

Charles not to touch. Scripts, too. Want a new hero, make your own addon with your own handles, to see how high the hat he still come. And the plot still write, give to any student. He was there with mats and other mischief will write a gag, such that reading will not want to go...all fields leaky gutters, here is a direct look at the ships and sailing ships and a leaky trough That's the way I want KKS.

M
Maverick_1994 23.09.19

dts0
Thank you

D
Dzhared Stark 23.09.19

Maverick_1994
Turn besides Cheatsurferat once he releases the cheat menu, then scripts somehow pulls out. Another option - the author of the addon to KKS dogs Wet Dream. Find this guy and talk to him. He made an incredibly interesting and generally unexpected add-on to KKS. Again: once done, then pulled out the scripts. Hope I helped.

D
Dzhared Stark 23.09.19

Badfox88
What are you talking about? And corsairs Wet Dreams seen? The coolest add-on introducing CCS on several levels higher! Be it ever so smart like you, a series of dogs for a long time b bent.
And anyway, fuck you, fuckface BMS-sowski, your narrow worldview, no one was interested)

P
PIRAT69 23.09.19

Jared stark wrote:
incredibly interesting and generally unexpected add-on to KKS
What are you talking about an addon he did. It is not an addon and uporotyh level 100. Took the CSS, and a bit from myself gag added, Oh yeah, this is a full addon get. Most likely the patches can be called, and unfortunately the addon does not pull

M
Maverick_1994 23.09.19

Jared Stark
thanks for the advice

A
Araks Glimmer 23.09.19

Wet metche of Pavlo! And Najera added some points related to the Gothic. Gothic and dogs are different universes!

S
Svyatoslav Lukaev 23.09.19

Now actual 1.6. And I still have them.)) I am not the author but...work. You can throw

V
VETER15 14.05.22

In the VKontakte group there are links to yadisk, for different versions.