3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
severnyy alkogolik 04.09.19 03:34 pm

Missing characters

Rarely in games is seen that the characters simply disappear.I have an idea to discuss it,but perhaps the place to start is to list games that I'm going to touch:Modern Warfare 3,GTA 3,Half-Life 2 episode 2 & 3.

MW3:Derek frost Westbrooke was the protagonist in levels for Delta.13 Oct 2016 he saved from Berlin the daughter of the President of Russia Boris Varshavskogo,but failed.The day after the detachment is somewhere in Siberia again decided to save her,but frost was certain McCoy.I definitely saw a topic about him missing the game forum.

GTA 3:Donald Love was the employer of the protagonist.After a number of jobs the protagonist came to him and found just a deserted roof.I'm not sure,but his disappearance also seems to have a theme devoted.

HL:Barney Calhoun was a friend of the protagonist,for HL2:EP1 he evacuated the residents of the city.In the next part, he did not appear and was not even mentioned,which is quite strange.It is unlikely that he died from the explosion,was evacuated earlier because of Gordon.I searched the topic of his disappearance,did not find,but saw some comments that discuss that strangely he disappeared.I hope I am not repeating myself.Let the other characters remember,but first let's mention the name of the game.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

F. E. A. R. Jankowski. His fate remained unknown.

T
Tiger Goose 04.09.19

Hunter Metro 2033.

a
aKinave 04.09.19

First, for me this character was a nomad from Crysis, until I read the comics in the game universe.
Well, so Yankovskii of fear, mentioned above