3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alerondel 16.02.20 09:55 pm

Genocide in the galaxy. How to arrange ? (Stellaris)

Which settings to choose when creating a race that would destroy the entire galaxy , or rather all that it is inhabited by reasonable beings , to capture and to turn in their possession?
And then play another from hunting to war , and there .. impossible to fly to some system , even if it all is surrounded on all sides , or a truce. Fuck the world , let it burn in the fire of my power. :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 16.02.20

Alerondel
Fanatical xenophobia + militarism and civil model Champions of purity. or robots in the civilian model the dour exterminator,or the collective mind absorbent Roy.

A
Alerondel 16.02.20

ManticoreX
Thank you.

11Sevas11 16.02.20

Alerondel
Genocide is not profitable, it is better to choose just xenophobia. Otherwise if you start all of genocide that you will crush the entire galaxy.

M
ManticoreX 16.02.20

11Sevas11
If the game has a couple of empires robots of extermination and your Empire also robots(initially),it is possible to create a Federation between them:) and to cut all xenophiles and other soft well, those robots whose civilian model rebellious servant or Assimilator with them in Union exterminatory do not come because they protect biological life. and don't know how they treat those who became the robot through the hill,but I think such profit is not likely. so if someone wants to annihilate everyone and everything, just need to create a race of robots and bots allies extermination and calmly all crumble,and then allies to absorb if you really are so crafty:)

p/s with the rest of this is not a ride because it absorbs Roy and all, xenophobes hate others and only robots have a common goal to destroy the organic and therefore able to join the Union.

p.p.s checked via the rise too, with exterminators can be friends:)

A
Alerondel 16.02.20

And a question , as robots destroy other robots?
In General, the catch that brought the entire galaxy , 1 enemy , but to wage war with him (No reason for the war) + he is not fighting against me , make friends did not work like that. Extermination play.

M
ManticoreX 16.02.20

Alerondel
claims. you border far away from each other? hostility should be the idea of the tensions on the border. if there are no other empires and the non-aggression Pact.