3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20 09:56 pm

The dog is your partner. (Fallout 4)

The fact that with and without it skill the Lone Ranger so and so adds weight, if I have one. Only people are partners?
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 16.02.20

the dog on the skill is not affected, but is considered a partner. If you want to get the man, the dog will go to the gas station.

F
FileCrasher 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Of course, the dog is also considered (if it is about a Dog). see http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Напарники_Fallout_4

J
JoKeRD07 16.02.20

On the nexus there is a mod where you can have a dog and it is not counted as taking in partners (ie you can get another one) but I'm not sure if it works with this perk. You can do the Cheat Terminal, and simply to increase the number of satellites employed. Either in the same terminal cheat add perks companions (and they will work without them). It's all at your discretion.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

viatrix
The first which is. I do not know, dog is it. But the skill seems to be working with her and without. What could be the problem? People above said that it is just not considered as a partner for the skill.
UPD: well, all the rules. On the wiki it is said, they say the traveler working with her. I have no more questions.