3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 16.02.20 09:57 pm

Caught eternal debuff (BattleTech)

After the presentation of the ark, after a while dropped event One of the pilots brought the film and wants to show since I have not built the REC room, I chose some other response and the pilot caught a Glitch debut increase the cost of skills for morality for 14 days. It's been over 5 months and the debuff still active, it only says that the act he is still 0 days.
Is there a way to fix it, but to beat a piece of really really do not want?
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 16.02.20

Fix save
http://twinfinite.net/2018/04/battletech-fix-save-games-disappearing-how/
Helped me the option of disabling DLC with shadowhawk

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.02.20

Deimos-D
Thank you.

Started a new game and encountered a new bug while equipping fur, dragging equipment slots it can just disappear and become non-selectable in the window gears (helps the reset button changes the fur) or even to hang in the middle of the screen (and stays there in all the Windows of the rig all the mechs), and it has nothing to do only download save game helps.
Has anyone encountered something similar, how to treat? Yesterday, while passing an old campaign that never happened.

D
Deimos-D 16.02.20

I had a bug going through the mission, the Killing, Valya goal is the victory screen does not appear. Gusanos from the start of the mission, was killed in another way (not wounds of the pilot, and Vincom DH) - the same effect had to be evacuated...

This is what I - bugs are treated a complete restart of the mission, not with the landing, and orbit.