3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 16.02.20 09:57 pm

The shadow under nechetkoi - can't get in the door (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Good afternoon friends. Job Shadow of Neckface - to return the rod to the head of the Guild of Myra after the death of Moira need to get in the door, she said to go help the book Devotion Perici, but this book does not, and the door to get in does not work, read then like as not be move. Question - how to get there?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 16.02.20

aleksanpetelin
you put the rod in the door a puzzle appears?

a
alex1gr 16.02.20

Yushimitsy
I have no such opportunities there.. there is no such option to insert the rod.

D
DeuxL 16.02.20

aleksanpetelin
you the rod of the depths found? It is necessary to remove from the corpse of the leader of lugaflow

a
alex1gr 16.02.20

DeuxL
I like everything on every shot.. maybe I'm just not descending into the mire already sold it.... hmm...

M
Magerose 16.02.20

aleksanpetelin
not going down, sell it is impossible, because only after meeting with Myra, you can find it. Go down, kill the remaining three Naga, remove the rod with a name and then go to the door.

D
DeuxL 16.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Not going down, you couldn't find him. Down and to the left of the corpse of Myra there is a passage in one of the rooms of the cave, there laufey. Kill them, take the rod, go to the door

D
DeuxL 16.02.20

exactly, there naked. The person above is right when he says

a
alex1gr 16.02.20

Yushimitsy
DeuxL
Magerose
Don't know how it happened, but I killed it all robbed and nothing... I'll go there again. I thoroughly understand, thank you for the help, I'll unsubscribe then

a
alex1gr 16.02.20

all solved, thank you all very much.
go to the final

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

the rod at the bottom

Ondra — moon — rain — the moon — hands
Spoilers Yes-the right decision to split the dragon soul(don't know why it is written in the description of the results will not be happy, but I personally received a "significant positive" after talking with the Queen and the metaphysical level to be above the 9-adequate total level of detachment. My squad was Takeho-he is an expert in the meta.

a
alex1gr 16.02.20

The game is over. Super as always. The third part of course!_)