3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chupa_cabra 16.02.20 10:00 pm

Max level - 20? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

1.) Why so few, does anyone have info on this? 2.) The ruins of the old city under Nikitakos zabagovany or how it should be, what would the squad pumped Persians 20 levla, constantly perished from a curse... On the ground lights up eye and three stars beneath it after this the entire squad dies... What the hell?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 16.02.20

chupa_cabra
DLC thrown in.

F
Fallen space knight 16.02.20

I understand you're talking about the pillars such, they are only crushing can be broken. To Kotz you need a special sign, sometimes drops from mobs but MB you can buy, it thinking and be immune to the kind of curses which herachit this shit.

A
Alumiel 16.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
I spell a rolling ball smashed from a distance and nothing to use is not necessary)

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

and I have these poles are not attacked, the current curse... hanging 6 pieces at the same time *OMG*

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

chupa_cabra
But not enough for you!? I have 15 almost all procedendo except the last closed branches, because a bunch of skills and I don't take it, and left a lot passion tipo does not preempt actions once per combat, well, crap) the magician is not what, and then constantly knock

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

makc11021992
I do not agree...there is no need with a dozen... no more-all the other useful-but not to take...I wonder how do you decide what is not necessary?))) passive generally almost all desired in addition to 7-9...but then actively choose not to...well in the void blurted out

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

raspisnoy1
the magician about 10 (I'm around) spells each level, and only 2 of them he can cast per battle (3 with a Grimoire sorcerer) as a consequence of the other 7 just trash, and take them makes no sense. Not zabyvaemo that is already part of the spell is in the Grimoire. So as the priest.
Passive a do not need much, for example your mage without increased reactions with steadfastness'll be fine (by the way the will is also not particularly necessary, although I have all the characters take it, to sense from it a zero. Sporozoa and family will also contrast even Cypher with 120+ protection will), and sets of weapons to choose 1 and all, or you are constantly a sword with a shield estok give him? what's the point? okay melee and ranged but both come under attack with a shield.

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

makc11021992
Yes...why am I so angry...because of CIN I was not))... the fact that I can't change grimoires in combat as in the first part,there was a rollback for a few seconds. and Presto a new set(don't know if bug or feature of this part?)- in this thrusting in quick access Macau in the game and bolt((...that's why for me, all professions are important...)) . Cypher never under control did not take,although stopper's on some island with the dead was rigidly bent with only Zoti and Eder-it was hard.
Well, the mushrooms too quickly horses loose(not time)- three ball of fire from stealth and all