3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Striker68RU 16.02.20 10:02 pm

Amurskie values (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found in the house next to the mill passage in the cellar of the house,all chests opened,was quest the gold of the deserters,but the quest amurskie values are not passed,there is a chest.The key found on the corpse near the river,but pressing E doesn't reveal anything,although the key in your inventory
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.02.20

Of near the bridge, at the depth there is a chest, the key of which in the body Tamerza. Lying next to the bridge also. After underwater chest go to the others you described.

S
Striker68RU 16.02.20

THURISAZ
So I swam.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.02.20

Well, semaem from the corpse of a key, open a chest under water, then to the mill.There marker is. I have all opened.

9544006 16.02.20

Quest campaign zabagovan, I have it and was left hanging not performed (the key is, the book procitana, the chest under the bridge polutan).
The quest chest in the basement of the mill lights up on opening, but I'm not jumping around for half an hour, couldn't open.
I think quest has bahenol due to the fact that I came to the basement to do 2 quest (the second gold of the deserters), and opened all the chests at once, and the quest is at this stage offers to discover a treasure with vidmachenko sense....

D
Demid Borodin 16.02.20

THE SOLUTION WAS FOUND!

if you select a job, you still see, read the document, go to the tab -ITEMS TO specify a not in BOOKS. And once again, read the document blood-soaked diary.

D
Daniil Rudometov 16.02.20

If there are more people like me who have not gone the Witcher 3:) And I have also faced this problem, and you do not which did not help and you don't know what to do now, I found a 100% solution. Load your last save before you open a chest, come again to the place. But before you open the chest, open it in Vademecum vision. The problem is that the chest you can open this view) then the kV will be considered as not passed and will remain( And if you do it right, the quest will be held. Fortunately for me, I lost too much, for almost before this action was retained. Not to say that it is a bug, just a not to odd.)) But this time, I will be attentive and not in a hurry, and what you want.

O
Oasis777 16.02.20

Daniel Rudometov
Welcome! Pereprohozhu in 2 times. The Council helped! Thank you! Quest didn't give up.

A
Atrox2011 16.02.20

Daniel Rudometov
as well plus helped your advice.

A
Ass_Bee 13.06.21

SOLUTION FOUND!

Enable console use via mod (just go and search for Nexus mods or whatever).

Turn on the console in the game and enter the following command: addfact (lw_prologue_temerian_treasure_opened_mill)

This should clear the quest and mark it as completed. : D