3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovann1998 16.02.20 10:02 pm

Technical problems (APOX)

here is my error

the game doesn't run ('C:\Program FilesR. G. NoLimits-Team Games\APOX - Soldiers of the wasteland\GameClient\..\runmisc/conf
ig/plugins_R.cfg' file not Found!
Please make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX AND the latest drivers for your video card. APOX has set itself to the lowest graphics settings, please try again.

APOX Error Notice
A serious error occured while you were playing APOX. Vour game cannot be continued.
An error report file has been automatically created and is ready to be sent to the crash reporting server. Make sure you are connected to the Internet, then press OK to send the report. Thanks!
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead MAth Super MAn 16.02.20

and I have enough memory ,although all norms of 8 operatives ,and the railway 89гб , so can't change the resolution for the same prechine
so to speak, the server obnovlyaetsya

Y
Yaroslav Lyatychevskiy 16.02.20

in the game you come all right.click on training and writes that the technical work the second day.what to do?

R
Rilack 16.02.20

The server emulator or something that would need...at least with bots to play...and I have the same problem ,go to technical work!!! And have been looking for a strategy in this genre...and here's to you!

o
oCKATo 16.02.20

So how to solve the problem of the unavailability of servers and the inability to play?