3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
markusphenix 16.02.20 10:02 pm

Crash when run on low \"Completed Fallout 4\" (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon. Downloaded a brand new Fallout 4, hoping to play in this wonderful creation. But faced with a problem: when I open the game through the launcher on low settings at full screen - crashes with the inscription Completed Fallout 4..... After reading all the solutions on the forums have reached the point that the game is working but only in windowed mode + buggy neymoverno. I don't know how to describe it: first she gets out of the menu, then I start a new game, the Intro video comes, then I miss this video and what do I see? Sounds mean, but I see only a white screen (photo attached), but that's not all, after waiting 10 minutes I see that something is really happening and I see the main character and one replica (photo also attached), after waiting another 10 minutes - I can see him already with his wife and another replica. In General, after long dances with a tambourine, numerous decisions of other users and their guides - nothing has changed. Screenshots of the characteristics of the laptop attached.
P. S. I do not understand why Aida shows the AMD Radeon HD 7690 XT and the CPU-Z shows AMD Radeon HD 6700 M Series

23 Comments
Sort by:
B
BloodMails 16.02.20

Pirates?

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

BloodMails
Yes

B
BloodMails 16.02.20

markusphenix
Some pirates have a bug and you downloaded the first Repack which was released or not?

f
forkiller 16.02.20

markusphenix
well, probably because your system doesn't fit the minimum

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

BloodMails
checked 4 different Repack - everywhere the same
forkiller
how to say, people were able to run it on laptop with i3, amd (1gb) and 4gb operatives, which is two times smaller than mine and fps was 60

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

BlackNigerSofa
was wondering about that, because before this was not noticed, that did not work at all game.
know how to do?

N
Niko Sidney 16.02.20

markusphenix
Played Fallout 4 was all right while did not put the latest version of wood. And after when you start kitawala was departing the game.Vidyuhi I really nvidia, but I would try to pasupuleti with different versions of fire wood.

B
BloodMails 16.02.20

I don't know will help or not but there on the forum has been written about driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

Niko Sidney
conjured already) put the wood, ranging from the standard ( from the website of the laptop) to the latest beta version (from 15,11.2015)

N
Niko Sidney 16.02.20

markusphenix
Try more pirates from hatab

f
forkiller 16.02.20

markusphenix
the launch games on the system not corresponding to the min. requirements is always it depends, there is no guarantee of stability, and always dances with a tambourine. It's one thing to run and another thing to play with comfort. Better not torture the laptop and go on utubia

v
voin7123 16.02.20

Most likely the video card does not pull, but maybe the problem is that it's the laptop, and they usually work not guarantee. look in the settings (I do not know as at AMD) whether to start the game radiance, or you have runs the game with built-in.

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

Niko Sidney
she was the first
voin7123
I'll do that now
forkiller
thank you for your comments

V
Verygoodvadim 16.02.20

Try the wood on the graphics card is 4-5 months old to put.me on the laptop helped .and without windowed mode

p
play-cat 16.02.20

Bucket+pirates=something that you have.
Download from steam, you'll be fine.

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

Verygoodvadim
did not help

d
dd300 16.02.20

Now I will tell you what and how. Your percent identical in performance to the minimum of Fallot 4 - Intel Core i5-2300, that is 2450 M gives the same points on a ten-system, how and 2300. That's good. 8 GB of RAM is too low. But it still is. The bad thing is that there is no stock and it's all back to back. Of course there would be problems if all minimal would be respected, but unfortunately you're out of luck, possible with the new patch you will start, and the patches will definitely be not one. It's Fallot patches 5 definitely will. But at the moment you don't have enough power the video card. Since she needs at least an NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB and we know that she's on a 192 chip. In fact you are a bit lacking, it would be worse if it required only a AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent. Why do you have displayed in different ways? Your AMD Radeon HD 7690M XT and it's a renamed Radeon HD 6770m, also in fact, the GPU shows the roots of where she came from, her real name chip series 6700-TKA and Yes again you lucky so-as your version is equipped with GDDR5 memory, so there is a weaker version with DDR3. I recommend you to wait for updates and try at the minimum salary, and there too he may tighten, so as mobile device today develop updated drivers on the video, because soon will be under Fallout sharpening.... In General, encouraging, positive, this comment came out. Here is what I would do, of course, the budget is unlikely to allow foreign vidyahu gash, it will have to buy an adapter to PCI Express, the card and PSU for it. But if there is and where the Board allows up to the maximum put to RAM. If a little more performance it worse certainly will not.

v
vzglydizugla 16.02.20

dd300
Not sure what the problem is minimal, but the fact that fallout (and even a couple of dozen games) stubbornly refuse to work with AMD it's a proven fact. Here by the way, I don't quite understand either inept AMD or NVIDIA with their suitcases.
PS my config; I3 (3.7 GHz), 6 GB RAM, gt 430 (1GB), but consider that this is a desktop PC (this is important).
p. S. 2 update NVIDIA 358.91 conflict with some versions of win 7 (and maybe iron) and fallout while popping up with an error.

V
Valera Bychek 16.02.20

guys I have my laptop: Lenovo V580c Intel Core CPU 2020m 2.4 GHz, NVidia GeForce GT 740m, 4GB RAM, Windows 7/64. pull on what even the ultra minimal (can you disperse what it wakes to be) about the help, I really want to play, and Finance at new trough no((

m
markusphenix 16.02.20

dd300
thank you for such a detailed opinion)
I have already scored and just waiting for patches, etc.