3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
79785681928 16.02.20 10:03 pm

Problems with the network connection (Dark Souls 3)

Cannot connect to the network when you log into the game writes: to use the network functions, check the connection and press to enter main menu . When I click enter says the same thing. Re-installed tried. Please help.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

Seventy nine billion seven hundred eighty five million six hundred eighty one thousand nine hundred twenty eight
Version of the game? Steam, PS4 or Xbox? What I was doing before I lost the network mode? Have installed any cheats or mods? If the circuit is in other games. There are no psychics.

79785681928 16.02.20

Version games ps4 .Played with another phantom. Mods and cheats are not installed. Network in other games works

s
strong.play 16.02.20

In...in I have such same problem.Steam version of 1.35 you go into the game the same message POPs up.To be treated entering the configuration mode of a network game throw everything at default and re-enter.Works.And nope...How to fix?Cheats and no mods!as DLC Just a game)

L
Lelik Bobik 16.02.20

Seventy nine billion seven hundred eighty five million six hundred eighty one thousand nine hundred twenty eight
strong.play
Do not you think that business in the provider? This definitely is the place to be. I mean, maybe the problem is with a specific IP address.

D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

strong.play
Alternatively, try restarting the router, changed to dynamic IP.
But in order to check whether the ban, the incentive to pick the game language to English and start the game. In the Russian localization does not show the message about limiting access to the network.

s
strong.play 16.02.20

Svetoslav
Yeah I'll try PCA)

79785681928 16.02.20

The router rebooted and nothing happened, and the trims I have, I'm on ps4

D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

Nothing about the PS4 I can tell, I have steam version.

79785681928 16.02.20

And can help removing all savor ?

D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

Well, if you do not mind the Persians. Although perhaps you could copy them to a flash drive and then delete.

V
Vatanabe 16.02.20

22 may 2018. And still can't log in online mode on ps4. This LV is playing around or what? The remaster on the nose but now dunno can take it or not.

D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

Vatanabe
On PC with online all right. I doubt that it's RCN, they seem, as far as I know, got the hat, apologized and canceled all locks

V
Vatanabe 16.02.20

Svetoslav
Well if so,then I don't understand why.Everything was fine with bloodborn and DS3.In may here to connect.

D
Ded MastDay 16.02.20

Vatanabe
If rebooting router doesn't help, the reason may be in the provider.

V
Vatanabe 16.02.20

Svetoslav
Won't believe it. Gone. I don't know what kind of magic,but a week and a half my brain was floating the plate with local mode.