3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rolik911 16.02.20 10:04 pm

Please help (Rage)

The game works but at the beginning of the game can not vilezti of bugs writes not identified all of the letters tried HELP PLIZ
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koresh Togliatti 16.02.20

So set in control of what you're comfortable with the key, apparently by default, it has not been determined.

R
Rut_Koba 16.02.20

the best way, generally before entering the game all the buttons to reassign, because then you can also face a problem of the type not identified button of a defibrillator or similar crap)

d
dobrovlianin 16.02.20

Rolik911
download another Repack, because if it is, then you do not do anything, even set up your keys, and it still changes their own way. also this was after they came to the gate to the first bandits, so too, only the screen moved, and keys are assigned....and in those hands is where the activity assignments for both consoles

R
Rolik911 16.02.20

Yes, I already re-installed about five times and all different Rutaba right now I will try as you said

R
Rolik911 16.02.20

removed all assigned to the set again and went and not dick tell me where you can download normal
or how to create one that he climbs out of bugs

R
Rolik911 16.02.20

dobrovlianin tell me where can I download the normal

d
dobrovlianin 16.02.20

Rolik911
rage the scorchers entered in the search engine, and see that it was added relatively recently. I rutor.org I downloaded, but of such distributions and on other sites in bulk. doesn't want this website to add a link from rutor.org even if the name of the website in English. enter, writes an error, saying can't add, so do something like find. works for me, too long working searched for

d
dobrovlianin 16.02.20

Rolik911
try to enter the Download [R. G. _Mechanics]_Rage.torrent

d
dobrovlianin 16.02.20

Rolik911
tell me if you know of course, when you install one of the hands of RAGE, playing music, dubstep, so what's the topic? this dubstep in bulk if you look, but the subject which one of the hands, can not find

m
mik559 16.02.20

Same crap-can't get out of the buggy says undefined although the key of E is assigned to poumolchaniyu

R
Radon_X 16.02.20

Rolik911
You can throw your save game, I haven't play it.

K
Kaylet 16.02.20

if someone has a problem key not found, then simply change the keyboard layout to English, this can be done even during the game, and everything becomes normal...

D
Daniil Uzvarov 16.07.20

Cailet
Dude, thank you, I really wanted to ship a different Repack.

A
Animehska Kun 16.07.20

Cailet
personally, I did not help..

K
Kaylet 16.07.20

Animehska Kun
well, try to run the game layout changed, or while the running game pull it just change your layout and turn back...

T
The_Frog 21.08.22

You just need to assign a default control and everything will work ;^)

p
peaq 20.01.23

The_Frog
thanks