3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KUGOR 16.02.20 10:05 pm

Appeal to the Modders !!! ;) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Dear modders !!! The question is - is there any chance to expect a mega mod for Scania's 730 ??? !!! Thanks in advance !
8 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheeyz 16.02.20

LAVREN 777
why wait ,learn to model or pay modders

v
vovangt4 16.02.20

LAVREN 777
Mega tuning on the new Rubik? Then look on the forum ISI)) Because I noticed that the Rubik is popular mostly among foreigners, and that it is not in love with this fridge), Nice mod for tuning this fridge is from Blade1974
cheeyz
Support) Because hardly anyone will throw now under the Rubik mega tuning to do))

K
KUGOR 16.02.20

vovangt4
Vova , greetings ! Well, you're right . Chet went it . The model very much . Well now at least clear !

v
vovangt4 16.02.20

LAVREN 777
Look for mod tuning fridge from Blade1974, may like, I don't remember what it's called.

K
KUGOR 16.02.20

vovangt4
Right now I will look ! Thank you !!!

A
Aleksandr Dushkin 16.02.20

Hello! Do not know here or not ? Please tell me there is a mod to turn off the music during engine start ? Or even on. and off. with separate buttons. Include I know you can page down and off not to get into the menu ?

g
gulyaev-rv 16.02.20

Hello, modders!
Tell me how to do it yourself seat adjustment no limits(1.30)(I want to understand the process) and is it possible to increase the number of seats in every garage, for example, up to 15? That was one garage with all there.

b
blacksitearea 16.02.20

gulyaev-rv
1. The seats are not adjustable, customizable camera, tied to the key 1.
2. First draw a garage for 15 gates.