3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makc11021992 16.02.20 10:05 pm

Palagina left at all (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

In the final quest, the Queen asks her onikaze removed, I agree and Palagina out, at all! There is none, nowhere, not in VTK not on the ship not in the Palace onikaze... Either I'm blind as hell, or a bug!?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magerose 16.02.20

It's not a bug, Paladina not wish to take part in sabotage against Valinskas trading company, it's almost a statement against her. Before leaving, she says that the Keeper(nice) is a dangerous game.

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

Magerose
That is, she's completely gone? She doesn't even know what onecase asks me to do...

S
Setesh 16.02.20

That no one is left, you need to select the final quest of the pirates

M
Magerose 16.02.20

makc11021992
Yes, she's gone for good. Maybe even to forgive the DLS, but still good. Palagina also is not a fool, if you had all the questions discussed in it, please leave clearly implies that cooking is something that she does not like.

Sites
There will not, if you choose pirates, it's better not to choose and manage on our own, then the balance of power will not be disturbed and no go.

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

Magerose
Yes here I also thought maybe we should stay... And what a pity to lose it, the whole game with it climbed. And for roiti takeho dump, and VTK who will go? Maya?

M
Magerose 16.02.20

makc11021992
Yeah, they're all so touchy. Still, developed by epilogue shalturili. I Techu dumped, writing a tearful letter, and in the epilogue he wrote that he warmly said goodbye to the heroine. I hope that this is a draft of the epilogue, and with the release of the latest DLS all schools will be correct.

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

Magerose
And if you remove Paladino with the squad and undermine the warehouse, she is still gone?

M
Magerose 16.02.20

makc11021992
No difference, they still somehow know about the actions of the GG and leave. I for achivok of casavelos faced with a choice of sides, took all the quests at a time, loading the save game: what to do, like achievements.

s
sarahdorren 16.02.20

At a meeting with the Queen did not take Maya and Palladino, after the explosion, floated on the final quest, no one spoke, no one left. In the epilogue Palladino expelled from the order and she disappeared.

M
Magerose 16.02.20

sarahdorren
I Tekenu was not accepted and not talked to him, and he, after the murder of the Queen still escaped, leaving a letter. Strangely the triggers fire.

F
Fallen space knight 16.02.20

For the man-pirate the norms of the ending of the campaign. Although Paladina Maya terrible toxic bitches.

s
serg5555 16.02.20

Magerose
I had the same thing with pelerinaj. I have it, even the team did not take, however in the market bandits, where are the guards of dineo triggers and the voice pellegini asked to deal with a situation. Hmm think.

I
I0PuK 16.02.20

Put quest the family business since as said Bagado that they want to Rob Valerie. Half the game has passed, has returned, there is no dialogue to make peace and Palagina out when any hand, not to reconcile?

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

I0PuK
Yes, after this quest there is no peace, to make peace, we should fail this quest, or simply not take)