3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kislyy keks 16.02.20 10:07 pm

The arrows in the dancing! (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Good people, tell me which file have to change, that there would be arrows in the mission of lowriders and dance on the beach! Tell me, can't go any further! (((
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Dude 16.02.20

Check the file in the models folder pcbtns.txd whether he did.

D
Dergach 16.02.20

Guys! Where can I take the file pcbtns.txd???

J
JimmyEatWorld 16.02.20

Dergachi not found normal file?? I need

B
Barbiturat 16.02.20

I have no identity arrows ,what are they doing that?to go further is impossible.

H
Helena No4ka 16.02.20

The reasons may be different...
Here's my story:
Bought the disc in the top crust (the largest radio-electronic market in Moscow), thought that a normal, was pirates, there audiopipe 1 GB is not enough. I had no music, no circles, no arrows. Next mission to take place was impossible. Here in the forum file Sharing downloaded the full version of audiopci courtesy of GTAMANЪ (see page 9). It worked! And arrows, and circles, and the music there :)))

E
Elyar666 16.02.20

pcbtns.txd kinte the link above umasou

n
nunuck988 16.02.20

I've got a gun too..and the pcbtns.txd is..Can somebody link to throw.

S
Sixise 16.02.20

The reasons may be different...
Here's my story:
Bought the disc in the top crust (the largest radio-electronic market in Moscow), thought that a normal, was pirates, there audiopipe 1 GB is not enough. I had no music, no circles, no arrows. Next mission to take place was impossible. Here in the forum file Sharing downloaded the full version of audiopci courtesy of GTAMANЪ (see page 9). It worked! And arrows, and circles, and the music there :)))

I also have pirates, and also no arrows, no radio...And how many should weigh a normal GTA SA? May be I also do not have 1GB

H
Helena No4ka 16.02.20

Sixise
Now I have audiopipe weighs 3.24 GB. And the game 4,90 GB (with added crack and other people's saves, just in case the fire).

edit
In Wikipedia it is written that should be of 4.68 GB max.

F
Fan.GTA.SA 16.02.20

Help please, I have no music no hands. And the circle comes first, and then nope!

F
Fan.GTA.SA 16.02.20

Pomoideae, where can I download audiophase

H
Helena No4ka 16.02.20

Here on this forum look for
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/557533/?p=9
There is a post from FLIGHTMANЪ 22.01.10 17:46.

m
mihuil2 16.02.20

I also Stuckey problem suffered neither the shooter nor the music but the music is junk I wanted to remove but the disc break to no longer suffer then I downloaded San Andres ILD resion there vosche just begaesh neither missions nor yn well I think Magnus schA all tries will remove and Chet decided to the new GTA folder to throw in the old and here's the result menu rest OBS the whole game is old but with arrows and music, just talk through again well, it's on the transmission is not affected.

m
mihuil2 16.02.20

and another third people zombies happened

m
makallan 16.02.20

pliz how to download a file I don't have the shooter music 3 day of sitting I can not understand how to go through Mysia without hands!!!!!

S
SANEKK 16.02.20

Yes install a normal crack and do not suffer!

G
Grayfus 16.02.20

I remember before I bought the pirates and wondering why the game has no radio (some interference) was not the shooter in one of the missions so I could not continue to play the game. Then downloaded from litsuhu 1C torrent, and such problems are no longer met. So I think all problems because of pirates.

P
PHILIP 26 16.02.20

Pomogite please!!!! Already worn out... can't pass the mission where you need to appear and you have arrows on them in the music press. Such missions as the hydraulics and on the beach. I have no arrows no music appears. HELP!!!!! thanks in advance.

H
Helena No4ka 16.02.20

PHILIP 26
Cloud find full audiopipe and crack and download. Helped me.

edit
Catch the reference:

audiopipe
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/608917/
post GTAmanъ from 24.04.10 06:50

crack
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/4503/

P
PHILIP 26 16.02.20

Thank you. and you can replace or download a specific file from
which this occurs? Simple provided the link to the file
volume, and I have speed
little............................................