3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harbinger265 23.09.19 10:59 am

Red Sands (King's Bounty: The Legend)

Here is discussed the same modification for the game. Experience, tactics, artifacts, and so on.
140 Comments
Sort by:
F
FollowMisterWinner 23.09.19

playing warrior on impossible,70 fights without loss and lost completely the meaning of the tactic-stupid rage solves all(3 ball lightning-IMBA),invincible as nuts click for 10-15 rounds,not to mention simple level but only 15 attack 17 defense 11 intelligence 9=)

paladin LDPE when the impossible took place,always had problems with anger,right now it in excess...by the way VERY pleased that the creators of the mod has improved AI,now the enemy constantly breaks out of the egg -_- and constantly trying to kill asmodea-not happy,well, I blew it off(stupidly using crystals to restore the battle,already 12 LVL ASMO)

F

Impressions-as always,king's bounty is the game number 1 on my list
tactics-the mechanics of droids+droids, guards and called dragon 3 running ball lightning or balls(of fury a lot more than when a paladin PVD finished)
the artifacts he bought and all advise using save/load to check that the king has sold Gladiator sword in the tower of the bandage giving the magic runes(10 runes after 50 battles are not redundant),and a spatula for the dragon OFC.

P. S. killed gromozek,fell Grodsky art,better yet can't=( I would like to know what he gives in the latest improvement

PS once each battle have time to dig up 4 chests in addition to this other

m
mifora 23.09.19

just started)clothes new noticed...until Sands got....bugs sorry there...I won't name them)
so it's a mod I like

F

why not like it?innovation of course many(and the army,and spells,quests/2локации),but if you don't like it-you can ignore them for the main plot they do not affect the way harbinger I ask you something like you;
1)quest Orc campaign,the new location will be?describe it pliz...
2)in the red Sands will be dead pangolins,their bosses or the main thread who will be there?describe if not difficult=) I real have ridden up to run as XS who with 16 LVL,all collected collected,and seterra already necronom SP.zdil for Montero,and those Islands which I really need-and Dersu Uzala(for red Sands of the Orc campaign) not to steal,atronauts zhirnyuchy stacks of enemies >_

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

why not like it?
So he said like. A closer read. :)

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

1)quest Orc campaign,the new location will be?describe it pliz...
No. On Seterra at the entrance where the Orc is, there is a small the pool, where the Grabber is.

2)in the red Sands will be dead pangolins,their bosses or the main thread who will be there?describe if not difficult=)
The boss will not. But the troops and the troops just brutal. Dragon on them, besides, it deals reduced damage. Sorry, they can not hire. :(

F

harbinger can you tell us more about the new elven location(the bosses,the difficulty,etc., etc.) made it probably already?

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

Bosses no. Difficulty - very serious (there are groups of up to 200 ancient ents on impossible, other major army). A lot of different altars of mana, rage, scattered a lot of runes, flags and other Goodies. More jobs for this area (all of which I haven't opened yet, there was no time). For the main quest in this area give a good sword (with it you can carry one army of elves and dwarves without mutual reduction of morale), but it does not reach the Blade of Armageddon, IMO. Finally, there is one new satellite.

F

yeah,fawn=) I forgot vhat about the old moron Darka(in LDPE did not take him to the squire,but I know that it is possible to attack or to take in the army),if you take for yourself,you have a lot of undead to kill like.....could you in detail write on it?right now, I already killed 5 undead units I forgot about the moron,now I think to leave them for later I guess=) by the way if I am not mistaken there are still nameless companion paladin(nobody was taken with the passage of PVD,took crowd and Sinhala for the entire game=)

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

And what you can write? Point the cursor on it (when he was in the squires) parameter the Power of darkness, initially 100%. When you kill the undead (no matter, the whole force of it is or it is included in another), it decreases. Reaches zero - Dark is cleared, and gives a reward a Shard of darkness (leadership for the CR or someone else). Well, after the purification he will be able to train from the Czech Republic the usual knights, before that - on the contrary. That's all it seems.

===by the way if I am not mistaken there are still nameless companion paladin
Well, Yes. Gives increased damage against undead and demons. I never took it, as for me, Lengel better. =)

F

hi guys,here released patch 1.2

The most important fixes:

1. Fixed bugs with quests Red Sands, the Ancestor of Wattegama.

2. Quest the Ambassador of Peace is now completed through the dialogue in the book.

3. Fixed all sorts of minor bugs in the scripts.

4. Dialogues with Amadeo divided into pieces to be easier to read it.

5. Revised Squirrel - now it is possible to cast the effects, it no longer throws off everything. Added a couple of interesting features and curse when you hit him now always work.

6. Hint Asmodeo when choosing the corpse of an enemy talent Mystical Ritual - will highlight the kind of creatures you can get.

7. Advisers of the Genome become more elite units and more expensive, and higher parameters.

8. Fixed units of the armies of the enemy, the number of creatures which sometimes greatly exceed the acceptable limits for the location (meaning normal mobs)

9. Weakened the army of Alhambra.

10. Fixed bug with crashes related to a special ability of demons and Adepts of darkness when the rebound of certain creatures.

11. Weakened squads on ME on the Red Sands.

12. Fixed a bug with a missing squad of Red Sands.

13. The book of Nightmares correctly applies a random spell.

14. Fixed bug with missing options improvements in Military Academies.

In principle I prefer 1.1,because the mobs are fatter(I am not a casual),but the first 2 fixes-I don't know...harbinger you had problems with quests Ambassador of peace,red Sands and the ancestor of washagami?

F

off the forum saw a screenshot of one mega-father in king's bounty,was playing on impossible with no losses and 98% damage to enemies struck the United asmodeo-I'm in shock

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

harbinger you had problems with quests Ambassador of peace,red Sands and the ancestor of washagami?
No. In principle, the patch I don't need one, unless you count the stupid Saboteur.

13. The book of Nightmares correctly applies a random spell.
Haha, I put many of his troops before he guessed it was just a bug. :)

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

11. Weakened squads on ME on the Red Sands.
Too late.. I already filled up the strongest squad. :)

F

took right now, your squires of moron,and go suciwati undead/demons and the shard of darkness out of it....but would just like to know what will happen if you kill him and not to take squires?(I can not check,because the level I have 23 total,I vlegkuyu Chicano)
and can this fragment to obtain by other means avoiding the dark?

H
Harbinger265 23.09.19

but would just like to know what will happen if you kill him and not to take squires?
He's going to die. So simple. Can't remember if Splinter for the win.

and can this fragment to obtain by other means avoiding the dark?
Unlikely. The art on it is tied, even the description under it are made.

F

ehh pobystree to red pisochky to get the ATO all this confusion already tired if you honestly(held recently in EDT)...right now we need a saw to assemble,the dwarves took from the people will soon take to the cave,but with elves-pipe...the part from the saw to the fish,and the fish guards bull with 40 LVL=((( so soon I will see Sands=(

F

File upload type is not valid.-the type of upload file is invalid,writes me PG when I'm trying to fill the screens with king's bounty in the personal gallery...just wanted to post here,but a bummer=(
MB the size(most likely),I'm all properties climbed,well, not to change the size,although he writes 1380х1024

F

nefiga not the size thing,right now exported to 160х160,and writes the same File upload type is not valid

z
zini4 23.09.19

What file format? Can jpg to pour.