3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Che Ral 16.02.20 10:07 pm

DLC Jarl Averted (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Help me what to do I took the quest from the Gauldur went to the castle killed all of the werewolves choose all the things that are from the Jarl and the quest ends and the new begins(Went to the Gauldur he does.HELP PLEASE
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 16.02.20

Che Ral
Bugs happen,especially in this fashion,he met. As the variant can to offer to roll back a save before you picked up things from the Jarl,and clean save SKYRIM Save Cleaner/. And then try raised things.

Ps. If you can not clean save,write to the PM,prompt.

C
Che Ral 16.02.20

Baby 3D
Well I tried rejoining but saving where I picked up not clean

P
Pupsik 3D 16.02.20

Che Ral
No,you don't pick them up,clean up,and then try to pick up.

C
Che Ral 16.02.20

Baby 3D
Can you suggest how to clean

P
Pupsik 3D 16.02.20

Che Ral
See.
Download first SKYRIM Save Cleaner (link in PM)
Install the executable file SKYRIM Save Cleaner.exe in the game folder.

1. Go into a game (preferably a window,so convenient)
2. Load a save where you're still the Earl was not cleaned.
3. Teleport to the place that least loads the Locke, for example (from your home (Warm Winds, etc.) )
4. Open a console and type save mysave 1 and press Enter.
5. The game will make a memory dump
6. Open a text document mysave.ess.txt, close it.
7. Run the program SKYRIM Save Cleaner.exe and open the window.
8. In the window of the program do not need anything to celebrate, and just click on the window Fix All Form IDs
9. Next, open the way to a saved text document mysave.ess.txt, open it.
10. Then on the path to the saved save mysave.ess, which you did in the console in-game and also open it (this saving will lie in the same place where all the game save at My documents/My Games/Skyrim/Saves
11. Next, open a command prompt window, wait some time until the program will read and find all the trash (it will go scrolling running files, wait for everything to stop and click Continue (Enter key).
12. Next, the program will do the cleaning Formid's (all the time spent on cleaning in different ways, sometimes up to 10 minutes is cleaning, then again click continue (Enter key) and the command prompt window will close automatically.
13. All
14. Disable the program SKYRIM Save Cleaner.
15. Next, go into the game from a minimized mode and look under Download the preservation of made a new save, you can boot from it or quit the game.
IMPORTANT!!! (it save mysave.ess re not doing another save! Better make another new save in a new slot. Already loaded with it,and try.).

s
sanya.dovgan 16.02.20

Che Ral
check compatibility with other mods, look at the passage in YouTube or the user manual to fashion I did too, I removed the mod from the beginning (fashion) took place

C
Che Ral 16.02.20

I already did all this not helped
And mods, I have no

V
Volfman1234567890 16.02.20

We have sky with this mod zhostko crashes, so deleted, but it seems also something like it, read the quest carefully, may have missed something