3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull Face 16.02.20 10:08 pm

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition | Part 2 (Resident Evil 4)

Since the previous topic was full of screenshots and posts, now continue here.

Previous topic:
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition | Part 1
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
SGate 16.02.20

And somebody tried to put sweetFX or fxaa tools?
I have not works, just the departure.
C ENB sort of started but the bug with the grass, especially noticeable on the first location, so for example if you look through the grass, Leon change the hair :)
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

I put SweetFX is a useful thing.
Spoiler

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

By the way, ZOG translation of the game, now everything is very even not bad. So everyone who was waiting for normal translation rejoice. :)
Spoiler

S
SGate 16.02.20

crazymotherфucker
I can throw my version of SweetFX?
I actually did not get the game to run with him, that's for sure screenshots from Ultimate HD Edition?
And then in the main menu version no :)
---
So the translation is already out?

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

BlackOpen
Translation is still under development, the first version, so no numbers, SweetFX can throw. :)
http://rghost.ru/54496272
Files throw in the game folder, disconnect and the game settings, smoothing, and press the Scroll Lock on the keyboard in order to activate SweetFX.

S
SGate 16.02.20

crazymotherфucker
Thank you, it was too tricky to position their files, but it worked, finally you can pick up the gamma and color for a decent player :)

A
Aizek15 16.02.20

People why are you here zhet game here
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/gamebase/file/5101/
I have long been playing with the Russian version

S
SGate 16.02.20

Aizek15
For your reference
Version 1.0 from 30.03.14
You screenshots seen above? Not in version 1.0

A
Aizek15 16.02.20

BlackOpen
If so, then no difference at all, except for the font and the translated time in the shop and all... the Main thing that the text was translated and everything, and all the rest, and so can understand, even not knowing the English language...

S
SGate 16.02.20

Aizek15
I'm about People why are you here zhet game here
This crack is not news. This the boy for a long time all use. Just on the way better quality version of the translation, about which was spoken above.
And I want to play the full Russian version, not leselupe Franz rusish.

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

Aizek15
Yeah. I once was playing with this boy. It is shit what else the world had never seen. Fonts fit on top of each other, the texture is not translated, there are errors, etc. and this is a normal crack? The pirates transferred before the games better. ZOG is now trying to do the normal setup, but it is unlikely they will bring it to mind. I'll try to explain. Why they translate the complexity of the professional. how Special? Why updated, they translate as the Goods updated. Add every gag. Me crack not needed, because I went through the game about 100 times and know it by heart, so I basically do not care, but still want it to be like the original.

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

Resident Evil 4 Update Version 1.0.6 Now Available
СпойлерNew Features:
Added specular highlight and bump mapping effects
Implemented stereo/positional audio for in-game sound effects
Added controller vibration for machine guns and automatic pistols (TMP, Chicago Typewriter and Matilda)
Added a 4th color filter option in the graphics setting menu which slightly reduces the overall 'warm' color effect (Red and Green toned down on the RGB scale)
Anisotropy setting can now be saved when altered in the config.ini file. Valid settings are 0 2 4 8 16 without the quotation mark. Smaller value will result in blurrier textures, but this may help with rendering performance for PCs that are at or below minimum specs.

Laser sight color can now be customized by editing the RGB value in config.ini file located in ...\Documents\My Games\Capcom\RE4\config.ini.

Changes can be made by altering values from 0 to 255 for each of the base colors (laserR = red; laserG = green; laserB = blue). laserA changes the transparency level of the dot.

Example for Blue laser with visible laser dot:
laserR 0
laserG 0
laserB 255
laserA 255

To return to factory settings (red laser sight), simply enter -1 for laserA and save.

Note: These variables will not be present in the config.ini file before this patch. In order to make them appear, simply enter graphic settings, return to main menu and close the game.

X+C QTE key assignment can now be customized for Mouse + Keyboard controls by editing usr_input.ini located in (...)/Documents/My Games/Capcom/RE4/ folder.
To auto-generate the usr_input.ini file, simply enter K&M control settings in the game, change any of the bindings, and exit the menu.

To change the keys assigned to X+C QTEs, two strings, KEY_1 = 00000 and KEY_2 = 00000 (X and C, respectivelyly), listed under ###KEYBOARD must be edited. The 00000 value can be changed to any of the keys listed below (without quotation marks). When changing a values, ensure that your keyboard has the actual key(s) you intend to use for the QTE!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This customization changes only the input required to execute the QTE. It does not change the on-screen prompt! In order to return to factory settings, simply use restore to default option in KB+M controls in-game menu or enter 00000 for the aforementioned strings in the usr_config.ini file.

F1 F2 F3 F4 F5F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12 F13 F14 F15

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NUMPAD0 NUMPAD1 NUMPAD2 NUMPAD3 NUMPAD4

NUMPAD5 NUMPAD6 NUMPAD7 NUMPAD8 NUMPAD9

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P

Q R S T U V W X Y Z

ESCAPE TAB LSHIFT RSHIFT LCONTROL RCONTROL BACK

BACKSPACE RETURN NUMPADENTER LMENU LALT SPACE

CAPITAL CAPSLOCK NUMLOCK SCROLL RMENU RALT

ATCOLON UNDERLINE MINUS EQUALS LBRACKET RBRACKET

SEMICOLON APOSTROPHE GRAVE BACKSLASH COMMA PERIOD

SLASH MULTIPLY NUMPADSTAR SUBTRACT ADD DECIMAL

NUMPADEQUALS NUMPADMINUS NUMPADPLUS NUMPADPERIOD

NUMPADSLASH

KANA ABNT_C1 CONVERT NOCONVERT YEN OEM_102 ABNT_C2

PREVTRACK KANJI STOP AX UNLABELED NUMPADCOMMA

CIRCUMFLEX NEXTTRACK MUTE CALCULATOR PLAYPAUSE

MEDIASTOP VOLUMEDOWN VOLUMEUP WEBHOME SYSRQ

PAUSE APPS POWER SLEEP WAKE WEBSEARCH WEBFAVORITES

WEBREFRESH WEBSTOP WEBFORWARD WEBBACK MYCOMPUTER

MAIL MEDIASELECT

HOME UP PRIOR LEFT RIGHT END DOWN NEXT

INSERT DELETE PGUP PGDN LWIN RWIN

Bug fixes:
Re-enabled bloom effect on oil lamps, torches, etc.
Re-tuned water reflection animation speed when played in 60fps mode
Removed warm color post process screen effect after the church puzzle
Removed warm color post process screen effect when Leon and Ashley reenters the church after the Saddler cutscene.
Added back wake effect in 60fps mode after defeating Del Lago.
Fixed the R20;jumpingR21; animation that occurred when quickly aiming up/down while drawing a weapon (modern mode)
Fixed the sound effect volume when Leon stabs .
Fixed missing texture on the barrel right before the jet-ski ride.
Fixed corrupted water in Salazar statue room in 60 fps mode.
Additional Fixed camera flash during the church cutscene (end of Chapter 2-1).
Fixed rate of lightning strikes during Chapters 2-1 and 2-2.
Fixed modern sensitivity affecting game pad's left/right turn speed during aim mode.
Re-tuned mouse sensitivity to reduce discrepancy between camera speed and aim speed when using Modern control setting.
Fixed weak controller vibrations when shooting guns in 60fps mode.
Fixed a bug causing broken plank to sound like broken glass before encountering in Chapter 2-3.
Fixed grey screen appearing before church puzzle in Separate Ways/Another Order.
Fixed possible freezes in Separate Ways/Another Order after QTEs during cutsenes.
Fixed animation speed of seeker robots prior to in 60fps mode (Chapter 5-3).
Changed locked mouse sensitivity during Del Lago fight, binocular and turret sequences R11; it should now be properly affected by settings.
Fixed a general bug affecting item drop rates in all game modes (grenades should now drop properly for Hunk in Mercenaries mode, and ammo drops overall should now be more consistent R11; this should resolve problem with rifle ammo drops).
Fixed the speed at which the battleship sinks in chapter 4 of Separate Ways/Another Order in 60fps mode.
Fixed the frequency at which Louis supplies ammo during the siege sequence in Chapter 2-2 in 60fps.
Fixed the bug for KB+M controls causing Leon to stand still when Ashley or Mike speaks.
Tweaked X+A QTE press timing to no longer require users to press two buttons at the exact same time.
Fixed aim cancellation when X+C QTE prompt pops up while using KB+M.
Fixed the speed of scrolling clouds in 60fps mode.
Removed additional camera flash that appeared during the church cutscene (end of Chapter 2-1) when replaying the scene in Movie Browser.
Fixed lens flare effect piercing through Saddler in the Final Chapter cutscene.
Fixed a bug causing weapons to float in the air.
Fixed flares piercing through walls in the church.
Added missing sound of splashing water when running back through the cave in chapter 2-2.
Your right hand comes off?
Fixed QTE difficulty for breaking enemies' grip while using mouse
Removed static texture on burning candles inside the church (Separate Ways)
Re-tuned animation speed at which cannon shells are launched in Separate Ways Chapter 4
Fixed one pixel-width vertical line that was uncovered on the left side of the screen in Credits and Options menu

E
EVA Angelina 16.02.20

Guys anyone knows the Putnam Repack with sewn patches ? Skinte pliz in PM the link.

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

EVA Angelina
With the latest patch (1.0.6), Repack verified authors yet.

d
danonon 16.02.20

Put somebody a link to the patch 1.0.6, dated 24 April!

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

Softonic (text) - for R17;Ultimate HD EditionR17;
http://dfiles.ru/files/oq14svzpg

W
WaMuJlb 16.02.20

But as the trolley to pass,well, not like I can not only not pressed and with what speed only is not pressed!!!help

W
WaMuJlb 16.02.20

One lion jumping from the trolley to the ledge falls with him and not chipsets,enable 30 fps instead of E button press the x button.

S
Skull Face 16.02.20

Shoma Shavlukov
It has long been known.

I
Iron_Fortress 16.02.20

People, can anyone met with this garbage. Steam-version, download files in order. The game runs in 640x480 when you open the options menu crash, the config file is not responding almost entirely. Win 7 ultimate x 32.