3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CorspeWG 16.02.20 10:08 pm

KV-2 (R) - style Valhallan Ragnarok (World of Tanks)

In the 41st Millennium there is only endless war, where there was a place for VI premium heavy tank KV-2 (R) - style Valhallan Ragnarok. In the universe of Warhammer 40,000 Valhalla Ice Warriors is known as one of the most persistent and single-minded regiments of the Astra Militarium. Now you will be able to fight under their banners to support the destruction of KV-2 (R)!

KV-2 (R) is the same linear KV-2, only premium, with a unique appearance.
How much can you get per battle, playing at a new premium tank level 6, you can look at foreplays.

The pros and cons of KV-2 (R):
+ (fat plus) There is a significant fugasnitsa with an impressive one-time damage of all the shells!;
Cheap shells, including "Golden";
+ A good margin of safety;
+ Strong gun mantlet;
+ Unique appearance;
- Weak overview;
- The Shaitan-pipe bad accuracy, large range and very long recharge;
- Unimportant dynamics;
- Bad booking, with the exception of the mask tool, and rather big dimensions.

With such flaws, artillery, the speed of information and accuracy, the gun boasts a huge for your level one-time damage: as the whole tank and its separate modules! She has a lot of ammunition, but without a break the fire will get about 12 minutes. So, if you incorrectly picked up the ammunition, by the end of the fight can face a situation when you need to get soty tank, but with great reservation, and in stock only BSCI. Generally, if you plan to shoot, you better forget about regular and to use only "Golden": they are relatively cheap for that damage, which is applied (700 units on average).

Optimal ammo like this: 26 land mines, 10 goldovyh BB.

Not too lazy to study the location of the ammo rack from the most common equipment. Bombs and BSCI after hitting almost guaranteed to destroy a few modules, which were (of course, when the bomb explodes inside the tank, the modules are damaged MUCH more).

Reservation tank similar issledovania Soviet heavy tank KV-2:
Spoiler

KV-2 (R) also capable of holding position at the expense of his guns horoshey mask this gun. For wanting to get into the ≈700 damage, you need to look for more. So that 152 mm gun is quite a good stopping factor. 152 mm gun capable of one shot to send as a sibling (with the blessing of Vbra) and technique on a couple of levels below the hangar, moreover, can seriously injure and 7-8 level. Given that the game has a lot of cardboard machines, don't be afraid to use armor-piercing.
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
denBY 16.02.20

ATP,but leave yourself

C
CorspeWG 16.02.20

denBY
Can a more detailed answer?
What is wrong with the tank or something else?

d
denBY 16.02.20

CorspeWG
Yeah with a tank like so the fans of Warhammer have to go,and about something else is not clear of problems in the game a bunch that are not solved(or solved for a very long time),and You have a pipeline with Prem tanks running at full speed(purely personal opinion yet consumers of Your content and the ultimate truth not pretend)

W
WanRoi 16.02.20

April has long passed, and there is some game post.

D
DancingLenin 16.02.20

CorspeWG
Either You have nothing to do, or You work for WG. Where is the truth?

C
CorspeWG 16.02.20

denBY
Many of the problems of fictional players. Strange as it may sound - but it's true.
Here's an example - the player punches the enemy. Often he blames everyone around and looking for the problem in the game, not in their actions. And all about the banal knowledge of the mechanics of the game.
However, there are problems in the game, no doubt. And unfortunately, they will always (at different times they are different). The company has two employee to choose what to do - the tank or a problem to solve?! Many things are being done in parallel. And what is now has released a new branch, nation, tank or anything else, doesn't mean other things are forgotten and nothing is done.

WanRoi
What is game?
DancingLenin
Second.
There are those who are interested in the game (or at least were interested in earlier). I'm trying to understand why the conversation about the game, went out on this resource.
And if possible, to renew it.
Parallel to this, you want to know constructive opinions about the game in General or about specific parts of the game.

B
BigInteger 16.02.20

CorspeWG
CorspeWG wrote:
I'm trying to understand why the conversation about the game, went out on this resource.
Because she's shit?

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 16.02.20

DancingLenin wrote:
Either You have nothing to do, or You work for WG. Where is the truth?
Lol
Like trying to artificially raise interest in kurtoskalacs ng) Is either a bot, squinting under their post, or online really has fallen so low that the VG makes employees to climb on storona sites-promotion of the project. Cunning plan revealed

Z
ZloyViki 16.02.20

Another way to cut the dough with players!

W
WanRoi 16.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
No comments:
Spoiler

C
CorspeWG 16.02.20

BigInteger
I would like to hear constructive criticism.
- Rick Sk1mmer -
Ie, do you seriously think that coming to this website and artificially raising the interest here online suddenly will rise to former heights? The question is rhetorical.
If you're done joking, then please start a constructive discussion of the game.

B
BigInteger 16.02.20

CorspeWG
CorspeWG wrote:
I would like to hear constructive criticism.
Go to your forum and read

D
DancingLenin 16.02.20

CorspeWG
Well, then, maybe even through You can get through to the developers. The problem is that the game is too much for these premium cars which are significantly imbalanced in the background pumped. But instead, to make the balance fair, they make new premium tanks, because of what I said earlier, and that now it's not WoT, but World of Premium Tanks.
By the way, the last of the prema (KV-2(R)) I was generally impressed. Not only that, even new came up, and cashing in on the fans of the KV-2.

C
CorspeWG 16.02.20

BigInteger
Ie his point of view, you don't want to sound?
What you write on game forum, I know. I am interested in your opinion and not other players in this case.

DancingLenin
If any of the car breaks the balance, then it is doing something. In most cases change characteristics.
But with premium cars this is very rare. And all because before the release of a new push from all sides to check and see how it fits in with the current balance.
A large number of premium cars could not make significant changes to the balance of the game. If most players played on the same tank, then Yes. But this almost never happens (except when all players are charged the tanks - for example, rental equipment or for a stock).
Of course, when there is a new technique in the game, it may seem that it breaks the balance. But this is not due to breakage, and the fact that new equipment need to study - where to break, what CD, etc when other players know the weaknesses of the new technology - everything becomes as before. New technique stops to break the balance.
And I do not deny that any technique can not beat the other one. But to say that introduced premium tanks break the balance wrong.

About the KV-2.
And what prey? The tank made a premium and gave an opportunity to all to purchase who want. If you think that the bonuses that are with the premium techniques, it is not necessary to pay - then you have researched the KV-2.
And nothing new came up because the tank is most suitable tank for Ragnarok from the universe Warhammer:

Goal was not to create a copy of the Warhammer universe. Needed tank, which will fit harmoniously into World of Tanks. And here it is - the KV-2 (R) - style Valhallan Ragnarok.

D
DancingLenin 16.02.20

CorspeWG
To talk about damage only those who play, among whom I am one. I don't need to learn how to penetrate the same Scorpion G, even if it does not light, shooting in all. It's annoying, I see it almost every battle, no matter the same tank or not, because all new premium machines (and they are now like a rivet line) stand out against the pump, which is why the game becomes more and more unbearable.
Do not argue, balance repaired. But again, I repeat, I as a consumer say that this is not enough. And instead to listen, to take and to finish, you make more premium cars, making the game rolled into pay-to-win.
Clearly show You on my screenshot, which is about I feel about 5\10 fights.

D
DancingLenin 16.02.20

CorspeWG

C
CorspeWG 16.02.20

DancingLenin
So annoying, but the actions of other players out there? The fact that the other player knows and expertly uses the disguise.
You misunderstand the concept of pay-to-win. In the game there is nothing that you can buy for the money and gain a significant advantage over other players.

About your screenshot - you gave the example of the OLD BALANCER! In the current balancer this situation can not be!
Either you are playing a completely different game, but not at WoT.
I beg you, let's engage in constructive dialogue.

You write about to listen, to take and to complete, but give in proof of his words, what was previously, and is not happening now.
We have to take and finish when the problem is already solved?
On the other hand you at least something provided. And 90% of the time some players did, and just describe your feelings without facts and want something done. But I can't say that. I want to become better and better at them, but not the opponents or other players.
At least it is not constructive to anything will not lead.