3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Car Kot 16.02.20 10:08 pm

Experience (Salt and Sanctuary)

Hi. Past and and still playing, share your experiences. How do you play?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigTV 16.02.20

Top game, the long game did not cause such emotions, and the evaluation of the incentive speak for themselves.

L
Lamossus 16.02.20

King Cat
Cool game, the only negative - some bosses are rather easy, and just terribly annoying. It is better to play with a friend on one computer

O
Oasis777 16.02.20

Held in the same breath! For fans of Dark Souls is simply a MUST HAVE!!! Favorite greatsword, Bronius, shields, Khilkov, buffs, souls, weapons and shields from the souls of bosses, lots of secrets, facial EXPRESSIONS :-), illusory wall, the BOSSES, the architecture level (a Loki linked to each other), shortcuts, ring! Strongly recommend to all! (Took the torrent with the translation. The incentive there is no translation.)

M
MUTFKZ 16.02.20

Oasis777
On the pirates the same translation that is put on steam, with ZOG...

O
Oasis777 16.02.20

SHAGGY67
Thanks for the advice. The game has already passed. I even after passing the pirate thought about encouraging developers to purchase the incentive game just like that. To the heap. But I want to throw the grandmother still developers that include Russian in the game and think about the Russian-speaking audience. (For the same reason, don't buy Dragons Dogma. Without Russian do not want to play).

M
MUTFKZ 16.02.20

Oasis777
The game of business a couple). The budget of the game a little, and as far as I remember there and so added only a few languages at launch on PC. Initially only the PS 4 was.

K
Key Ovald 16.02.20

Salt and pain. Oh, that is... Salt and Sanctuary
Dark Souls 2D.
Direct real, direct transfer of all the moments, but in their own way, including pure arcade there is a different type of hops that will eventually open and allow all sorts of previously inaccessible space to climb.
The story and your world, the same ephemeral and like at first sight does not exist. But if you dig deeper, read the descriptions of monsters, weapons and skills, it opens pretty interesting.
Unique exterior style, on the one hand some frivolous, and the other is very atmospheric. Great music, really the entire game a couple of musical themes: the usual for bosses, but really good.
Infuriating moments - the flow of history and misunderstanding of where and why pechati (although there is a little better, but still need the wiki to play), death from falls more often than from monsters, control to some extent, all carefully moved from the shower. :)
Overall, a great arcade and a great Dark Souls. :)
8/10

z
zxflod 16.02.20

Very cool. I passed on the PS4. Passed on PC. Now when the lack of rules of games I want to re-log on ng+.