3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biosmanager 16.02.20 10:09 pm

Do reseed or sweetfx which adds a strip at the top and bottom? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Made to look more cinematic
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
shedison 16.02.20

Perhaps there is!

A
Alamut95 16.02.20

Don't forget other fps to cinematic 24 frames lower. The sick has no limit.

k
kustowlad 16.02.20

All usually try to remove them)))Put in the game the aspect ratio is not like your monitor and you will have stripes

b
biosmanager 16.02.20

Alamut_95
Exactly!

b
biosmanager 16.02.20

kustowlad
In the game I haven't seen such option.

b
biosmanager 16.02.20

Alamut_95
The fact that my system doesn't normally play in fullhd resolution, the rest of the permissions below expands on fullhd Monique and the result is soap, and I wanted to put these strips to soap to tidy up a bit.

A
Alamut95 16.02.20

biosmanager
You just write made To look more cinematic, so I was surprised, because these lines are not a feature, but rather a flaw. Don't know how adding lanes will affect the image resolution.

b
biosmanager 16.02.20

Alamut_95
I wrote because I couldn't leave the description empty. It does not affect, the resolution of which was and will remain so, unless a clearer, but smaller. For example, if you put 720p in windowed mode, then it will be in a small window, but more or less clear, but if you put in full screen, the image will be stretched, will appear to blur these two lines, which is not very annoying me, unlike people, will make the picture a bit sharper due to the decrease or something like that.

P
Protocol10 16.02.20

biosmanager
Give a description. Method is great for NVIDIA cards and monitors are 1080p.

In the nvidia control panel you need to create a custom resolution of 2560*1080, then you can run the game and set the resolution in the menu of the game (it will appear there).

P
Protocol10 16.02.20

biosmanager
The Witcher is not installed now, but the way it works in most games. Here is an example of cod mw in 21 on 9. Stripes on the screen are not visible, but the game will be. The aspect ratio can be seen that the format was 21 to 9.

Spoiler

D
Danil Kazimir 16.02.20

Don't forget other fps to cinematic 24 frames lower.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

Yes, there is.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

But that's where....

M
Mama Stiflera 16.02.20

With voice Volodarskogo cinematic of the Witcher will just rolls

H
Hattack 16.02.20

biosmanager
In the configuration of the ENB simply activate letterbox.

b
biosmanager 16.02.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Kuznetsova had

A
Azaz Ololoev 16.02.20

a strange desire to spoil your life, because band is not the cinematography, but because of the fact that your screen size is not as wide as in cinemas for example)) of a healthy person on TV and on the computer should not be bands))

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

even if you have had a mask on the top and bottom would have eaten the floor interface and would ditch. and the load is not reduced
and are also ksantomnye permissions type 1920х900 not sure that will work in full screen

S
SanKram 16.02.20

Yes there is, adds Not only the stripes But the picture is cinematic. I personally did not like.

b
biosmanager 16.02.20

SanKram
You can find out what reseed this?