3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 16.02.20 10:09 pm

How to open a new main mission? (Far Cry 5)

How to open a new main mission,there is only the gas,but I was tired to look for 2 cars with gasoline.What to do to open others that capture?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonShumaher 16.02.20

in another region come)

S
Spartacus1971 16.02.20

AntonShumaher
OK.

N
Nikola1957 16.02.20

Three mission points Dutch. To those who give other tasks, you can just stumble or get a tip from informants, they are marked with an exclamation mark (!) in the rhombus. the heart or the box

S
Spartacus1971 16.02.20

Nikola1957
The basic mission of the informants,or more?

N
Nikola1957 16.02.20

Spartacus1971
All the missions, that is to say tasks. In addition to stunts Clutch of Nixon - they have a special card. Perhaps there's another exception...
By the way, additional tasks also propel the story. Although not as fast.

y
yar1097 16.02.20

Spartacus1971
In fact, in the game there is no sense of division into primary and secondary missions. The main thing is to fill resistance level. I, in the first pass of the game, the region John was almost not passing missions, stupid saving people, destroying silos and tankers, capturing outposts, and revealing the bodies on the trucks. In the falls and came for the first time, to battle with John when he called..

S
Spartacus1971 16.02.20

Thank you all.

N
Nikola1957 16.02.20

Job destruction of buildings and transport of drugs act while the plot is not completed accurately, after the final - I don't know.
Tankers quickly played... stole a car to Mary and received the order of gasoline, politely ignored him and finished the region. The job is moved to completed. But if the car for Mary to steal after completion, gases from written to performed. That is to play it.

N
Nikola1957 16.02.20

One task of the Eli (the Grandview hotel) is lost. But the General account is not affected... it Seems that if you are only interested in statistics, you can play as your heart desires without bothering to order.
PS: if it not be your goal to get to 100% the game in General